Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wild ass thread even by coli standards, straight up irrational hatred and jealousy

Nas has earned hundreds of millions, he's a rap icon, of course he's going to rock a nice chain and it's pocket change to him at this point, it doesn't even have to be an investment

:dead:

Last edited:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
wild ass thread even by coli standards, straight up irrational hatred and jealousy

Nas has earned hundreds of millions, he's a rap icon, of course he's going to rock a nice chain and it's pocket change to him at this point, it doesn't even have to be an investment

:dead:
:dead: facts some of these clowns on the coli just mad they work min wage

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Breh said he NEEDS an Audi. lol I get it if you feel like you need a safe reliable car, but you would be straight with a new Accord or something.
A new Accord will lose value. I did the math on this and thought it over a few times before others converted me. I see how you think it's hypocritical, but it really is not.

I think in the E.U. Audis are cheaper and looked at differently than we do in the US.
That is partially true. Indeed Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Volvo are cheaper over here than they are in the States. However, these cars are seen as reliable and to hold value longer as appose let's say an American car or Japanese car. Korean cars lose value the most over the same period. In terms of German cars, these are most complete finished with nice interiors. Japanese cars are mostly finished with a lot of cheap materials. Unless you step up to Lexus and other higher tiers like that. I simply need a reliable, presentable car that holds value when I am going to resell it. "The top tier" German car do just that. At least here in this country. I understand it's different in each country.

As of now I drive an older Chrysler. American cars over here are expensive the way Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Volvo can be in the States.

For example a Dodge Challengerin the States is about 30 grant, over here it's almost 100 grant because of import taxation etc.

I’d argue the functionality for any rapper with flashy/expensive jewelry is image enhancement. Especially for those that wear their jewels primarily on stage, red carpets, interviews, etc., and that’s the case with Nas. You not gonna see him in Whole Foods with the N chain on. Not that Nas needs it cause he’s goat status, doesn’t hurt when young folk see the jewels are on point. Besides it’s not like the money he bought the chain with, was taken from some loot set aside for charity. If he didn’t buy the chain, he more than likely would’ve bought something else with the money it cost for himself, not donating it to charity, and you’d be none the wiser. :manny:

I agree wholeheartedly with your statements, but in a direct comparison there's no functionality and value in that chain compared to putting it in small businesses. That 500K chain is superficial. And him who grew up as a 5% shoaled know better. He used to rap about systemic Black poverty and tings like that. For a great deal the 5% shaped me into the man I am today.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Wtf is 100k chain to a GOAT worth 250M u weirdos are haters u think he not concious ?
We all know he's conscious. And that's the issue. Being "conscious" and acting in accordance are two different things. It's not about that he can afford it, it's about the value it holds compared to putting it in small business where Black communities have high gentrification, displacement and homelessness. And it's not only about Nas necessarily, because others do this foolishness as well. Investing in small businesses, real estate etc. will bring revenue along as well and restore these communities.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A new Accord will lose value. I did the math on this and thought it over a few times before others converted me. I see how you think it's hypocritical, but it really is not.

That is partially true. Indeed Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Volvo are cheaper over here than they are in the States. However, these cars are seen as reliable and to hold value longer as appose let's say an American car or Japanese car. Korean cars lose value the most over the same period. In terms of German cars, these are most complete finished with nice interiors. Japanese cars are mostly finished with a lot of cheap materials. Unless you step up to Lexus and other higher tiers like that. I simply need a reliable, presentable car that holds value when I am going to resell it. "The top tier" German car do just that. At least here in this country. I understand it's different in each country.

As of now I drive an older Chrysler. American cars over here are expensive the way Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Volvo can be in the States.

For example a Dodge Challengerin the States is about 30 grant, over here it's almost 100 grant because of import taxation etc.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statements, but in a direct comparison there's no functionality and value in that chain compared to putting it in small businesses. That 500K chain is superficial. And him who grew up as a 5% shoaled know better. He used to rap about systemic Black poverty and tings like that. For a great deal the 5% shaped me into the man I am today.

Look dumb fukk. The chain aint even 500k. And word is it was gifted to him. Please shut the fukk up at this point. U have been spewing hypocritical nonsense this whole thread. U ain't even from here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
We all know he's conscious. And that's the issue. Being "conscious" and acting in accordance are two different things. It's not about that he can afford it, it's about the value it holds compared to putting it in small business where Black communities have high gentrification, displacement and homelessness. And it's not only about Nas necessarily, because others do this foolishness as well. Investing in small businesses, real estate etc. will bring revenue along as well and restore these communities.

Son. U honestly annoying. Cause even a SMALL bit of research will show u the hundreds of investments in small business and real estate Nas has under his belt. Please just stfu. The nikka just received the key to the city in his hometown and here u are on the sidelines being a hating ass crab on the other side of the world. fukk outta here bruh. lol

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Look dumb fukk. The chain aint even 500k. And word is it was gifted to him. Please shut the fukk up at this point. U have been spewing hypocritical nonsense this whole thread. U ain't even from here.
I am a dumb fukk and that is why I can afford a higher value car and live in the upper tier (above average) part of the city. I get it.

I am not from the States, but I have friends and Fam in the States. I grew up amongst and with FBA/ ADOS over here from early on. The topic is sociology and socioeconomics. Sadly I care more about it than you do and need to do. We have Black dudes like you over here as well, typical short term thinkers. Not real planners.

Here I someone FBA/ ADOS:

Have a nice day.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I am a dumb fukk and that is why I can afford a higher value car and live in the upper tier (above average) part of the city. I get it.

I am not from the States, but I have friends and Fam in the States, grew up amongst and with FBA/ ADOS over here for early on. The topic is sociology and socioeconomics. Sadly I care more about it than you do. We have Black dudes like you over here as well, typical short term thinkers. Not real planners.

Here I someone FBA/ ADOS:

Have a nice day.

Son if u don't get the fukk outta here. lol. Nobody give a fukk about ur Audi bruh. See how this nikka tried to resort to flexing? Hypocrite ass goofy nikka. lol. Man one yaself. U a crab.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Son. U honestly annoying. Cause even a SMALL bit of research will show u the hundreds of investments in small business and real estate Nas has under his belt. Please just stfu. The nikka just received the key to the city in his hometown and here u are on the sidelines being a hating ass crab on the other side of the world. fukk outta here bruh. lol
You know what, you are right. There's more value in a 100K+ chain dangling on a neck, than there's in putting in small business. I admit, I was wrong all alone.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Son if u don't get the fukk outta here. lol. Nobody give a fukk about ur Audi bruh. See how this nikka tried to resort to flexing? Hypocrite ass goofy nikka. lol. Man one yaself. U a crab.
I didn't bring up on here, me buying an Audi. It was someone else who did as a way to distort the conversation. lol smh

The crabs are people like you, the short term thinkers. This is why others can and take over Black communities so easy. Gentrify, displace and put Black people in homelessness.

All this "tough" babble is hilarious.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: