Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is just more insecure nonsense. And I am sick of it.

With that amount of money you can open up a lot of small businesses in Black communities and employ people.
Don’t think he insecure lol…the nikka just like jewelry.

I agree with you tho Nas should literally own every business in LIC surrounding QB houses and no resident should be in need of repairs and the programs in that community should be next level

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Pushing 50 years old and still wants a heavy chain around his neck to impress people

2nd childhood :mjgrin:

flossing to impress/show wealth has been around for 1,000's of years and has never been restricted by age

1b133627d1008e8dca043a765f7bd941.png

ashanti-gold-jewellery-photo-loco-moda.jpg

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Since when was it cool to be mad over what a man does with his hard earnings :dame:

He's the mf GOAT, he's earned every right to splurge on some ice around his neck, the man has hip hop's greatest discography and did his career the right way. I swear as soon as i saw the title, i KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT, a bunch of crab ass mfs mad over how NAS, only NAS, spends his money :snoop:

ONLY NAS THOUGH.... it could've been anyone else and yall would applaud that ish, but GOD FORBID NAS!! jesus f*ckin christ this man can't breathe without criticizing it :pacspit:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

I agree with you tho Nas should literally own every business in LIC surrounding QB houses and no resident should be in need of repairs and the programs in that community should be next level

There's levels to insecurity. This oversized jewelry is childish, superficial and insecure behavior. He doesn't make big moves with his money, like going into these markets to control them, and that is where is insecurity is at. We don't see actual billionaires do these things and there's a reason for that. In the spectrum of regular people this seems great, but compared to people with real wealth. They laugh at Nas his behavior.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
That's not the point. It's about understanding power and control of / over resources. Jewelry directly relates to power and control of / over resources.

some things simply boil down to one's own self-indulgence; not everything has to relate to a greater, societal/communal issue:usure:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I don’t see u lobbying these criticisms toward Jay. Why don’t he own every business around Marcy Projects? Why don’t he make sure Brooklyn don’t have to need repairs? He has more money than Nas does. Yet u literally seen Nas walking around residential blocks in Queens all last week trying to help bring money to the Borough. Nas employs residents and built a business right around his neighborhood. But u don’t speak on that type of shyt.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
some things simply boil down to ones own self-indulgence; not everything has to relate to a greater, societal/communal issue:usure:
Unfortunately everything is. We can tell ourselves it not so, but subliminally you know it the case. When you have a community is despair it's not the best move to purchase a 500 million gold chain. That's just stupid.

When Jay rapped about this a certain community got upset with him.

But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 to an 8"

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately everything is. We can tell ourselves it not so, but subliminally you know it the case. When you have a community is despair it's not the best move to purchase a 500 million gold chain. That's just stupid.

When Jay rapped about this a certain community got upset with him.

"But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 to an 8"

what kind of game is jay trying to convey with a 3 million dollar watch?