Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
i feel like I'm turning my back on SOHH by posting here but I can't resist, this must be said, you n!ggas is weird ass homos. nas slobs down arguably the hottest b!tch in the business, fattest ass in the business on top of that, and you n!ggas got the :huhldup: face. f*ck is wrong with you? take them stank ass backpacks ass for a second and go get some poosay

Welcome to the fold my nikka :win:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way...WHY are nikkas in this thread mad cause the nikka is kissin a woman in a video?..fukk is wrong wit yall?..smh

This thread = my beauty salon on a Saturday morning. lol.

He kissin' on Nicki? no he didn't child

vl7cm.jpg

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Mmm. That's okay. I'm better than her anyways. That's why her ass is fake. *sucks teeth and fans nails*

who said anyone is beefing at her? :rudy: you just admitted you think her ass is fake though...
or are u referring to nas as the "her"?
the only thing mentioned was fake lyrics and fake steez

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Wow its funny how the tables turn...a few years back this chick was straight shyttin on NAS to my face and now she got him on her album braggin bout his verse..now he in her video slobbin her down..shyt is Cray..lol..

:usure:
she said he was/IS her favorite rapper..
Nas is her number 1

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
On some real shyt, imagine that you're a rapper. You get a text from Nicki and her people that they got a spot for you in a video if you're interested. Ya'll link up, do the shoot and you fly back home thinkin about how good you're going to eat once that direct deposit clears.

You get in the crib and log onto a message board and see that a legion of males are acting all hurt and taking moral stands because you were kissing and hugged up with a chick in the video.

Can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be?! :wtf:

At first I would be :huhldup:

then I'll think about it and just :yeshrug: then i will :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:usure:
she said he was/IS her favorite rapper..
Nas is her number 1

Im goin off shyt she said to me personally years ago my nikka...personal conversation fam..I think its funny she feels that way now when she was on the opposite spectrum in the past..but hey..things change and I sensed she didn't even know his music like that and was caught up in the Jay vs NAS hype...