Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wow its funny how the tables turn...a few years back this chick was straight shyttin on NAS to my face and now she got him on her album braggin bout his verse..now he in her video slobbin her down..shyt is Cray..lol..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I know. I was talking about "Me and my girlfriend" off the 7 day theory album. Pac got the concept for that song from Nas on "I gave you power" like you mentioned.

Just bcuz nas could never make a brendas got a baby or keep your head up that were superior to pacs versions let's not act like he didn't read about pacs life in the papers....oh u got shot 5 times now? My bad a quoted the wrong person but he know who I'm talkin about

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
myNCp.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Wow its funny how the tables turn...a few years back this chick was straight shyttin on NAS to my face and now she got him on her album braggin bout his verse..now he in her video slobbin her down..shyt is Cray..lol..

Let me guess? You know Nicki Minaj?:rudy:

What was she saying about Nas?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

:wtf:

explain..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Let me guess? You know Nicki Minaj?:rudy:

What was she saying about Nas?

Yea g..she was a regular chick from queens at one point u know..lol...but we was havin a convo about rappers NAS came up and she was like "I don't fukk with NAS..if I wanted poetry I would read Maya Angelou..I like rappers with swag like Jay-Z.."...shyt is a DIRECT quote my nikka..she said those exact words..lol

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
damn it would be crazy if nas wifed up nicki like jigga wifed up beyonce

they would both have the hottest chicks in the game :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
C'mon this dude told that story 100 times on sohh :rolleyes: Nicki told him she doesnt like Nas if she wanted to listen to poetry she'd listen to maya angelou or some shyt like that :beli:

100 times?..try TWICE the most my nikka and that's only cause I had to repeat myself when someone asked...dont try to play me g..

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn it would be crazy if nas wifed up nicki like jigga wifed up beyonce

they would both have the hottest chicks in the game :wow:

The hardcore Nas Stans might don't make it. They would stage a protest/picket outside the church.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
"HOW DARE NAS KISS A GIRL A VIDEO, HE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!" lol

hell, i don't even like the song at all, but some people need to get a grip.

On some real shyt, imagine that you're a rapper. You get a text from Nicki and her people that they got a spot for you in a video if you're interested. Ya'll link up, do the shoot and you fly back home thinkin about how good you're going to eat once that direct deposit clears.

You get in the crib and log onto a message board and see that a legion of males are acting all hurt and taking moral stands because you were kissing and hugged up with a chick in the video.

Can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be?! :wtf: