Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess me and u fukk nyggas in dis thread got something in common we both mad @ nas. im mad cuz me and da homie look jus alike i cuda been a stand in asum shyt!! yal mad cuz hes in the vieo with a bad bytch thats"a black girl lost" yall nikkas gay fareal and yal take dis rap shyt too seriously :scusthov:

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would :ahh:

If she don't have herpes and brushes her teeth why not. I'm assuming she just dresses provocatively and isn't actually sucking dikk every hour on the hour. Girls can be sexual and not give you the cooties breh.

We been off that ewww don't kiss her, she's had a penis in her mouth before shyt since 6th grade

breh dont even waste ur time explaining shyt to dez herbs. dey dont get p*ssy, dez cats on here lame as fukk. and dey couldnt handle a bytch like dat.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
LIFE IS GOOD JULY 17TH :win:

hFvVx.gif

nikka that's one of those "I wanted to kiss you for years" type of joint.

Nas....winning!

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Nicki is a very sexy bytch. :shaq:

But you don't kiss a hoe on camera. As mentioned previously, imagine if Jay did it. :shaq:

That's why Nas lost.

Jay-Z won.

planD

Legends Live Forever
Supporter
Daps
This thread is jokes ":rudy: at Nas gettin' kissed on by a bad bytch, what a hypocrite", my nikka is:win:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
side note, why do we call nicki a ho? i mean i'm sure she fukked wayne when she was comin' up but for a female rapper who *had* a slutty persona you'd think there'd be more confirmed

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
lol why are people so mad

Nas is hip hop is dead is kissin minaj is singing is dikk lips is ahhhhhhh :noah:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Seems like the stans are the gay boys for being so excited and defensive over something so trivial. "Nas the gawd! He won! How dare anyone not be impressed!" I give Nas props for rocking the bald-fade, haven't seen 1 of those in forever.