Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
It's quite clear a lot of Pac songs inspired Nas. To say otherwise is stupid as hell.

And I like Nas more than Pac.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like I'm turning my back on SOHH by posting here but I can't resist, this must be said, you n!ggas is weird ass homos. nas slobs down arguably the hottest b!tch in the business, fattest ass in the business on top of that, and you n!ggas got the :huhldup: face. f*ck is wrong with you? take them stank ass backpacks off for a second and go get some poosay

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
For instance?

Just going on assumptions, something even as early as Black Girl Lost could clearly have been inspired by the countless list of Tupac songs about Black women in our community.

Not to say that Tupac invented that topic in hip hop, but he brought a lot of attention to the cause.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
girls like minaj didnt physically exist when pac was around. so i doubt the cause he was fighting for includes her type.
just saying. :yeshrug:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like I'm turning my back on SOHH by posting here but I can't resist, this must be said, you n!ggas is weird ass homos. nas slobs down arguably the hottest b!tch in the business, fattest ass in the business on top of that, and you n!ggas got the :huhldup: face. f*ck is wrong with you? take them stank ass backpacks ass for a second and go get some poosay
:krs:

Stay breh :shaq: