Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Im goin off shyt she said to me personally years ago my nikka...personal conversation fam..I think its funny she feels that way now when she was on the opposite spectrum in the past..but hey..things change and I sensed she didn't even know his music like that and was caught up in the Jay vs NAS hype...

:rudy: You need more people

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Im goin off shyt she said to me personally years ago my nikka...personal conversation fam..I think its funny she feels that way now when she was on the opposite spectrum in the past..but hey..things change and I sensed she didn't even know his music like that and was caught up in the Jay vs NAS hype...
shes easily influenced and molded.. wouldnt surprise me she goes with the flow (no pun intended) and with whats gonna be a smooth lane to drive in, so of course she was a camel stan back when.

KillaFnCam

Rookie
Daps
for the coli brehs

OGoTs.gif

:wow: i need that.:to: man fukk that nikka nas

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, imagine that you're a rapper. You get a text from Nicki and her people that they got a spot for you in a video if you're interested. Ya'll link up, do the shoot and you fly back home thinkin about how good you're going to eat once that direct deposit clears.

You get in the crib and log onto a message board and see that a legion of males are acting all hurt and taking moral stands because you were kissing and hugged up with a chick in the video.

Can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be?! :wtf:

lol, that shyt's gay

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Nicki is fine in a stripper kind of way.....

I'd never put my mouth on the lips of a girl like that tho

smarten up Nozz

I would :ahh:

If she don't have herpes and brushes her teeth why not. I'm assuming she just dresses provocatively and isn't actually sucking dikk every hour on the hour. Girls can be sexual and not give you the cooties breh.

We been off that ewww don't kiss her, she's had a penis in her mouth before shyt since 6th grade