Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The intro to everything is torture to sit through. Hook is bad too. Felt like a Kanye and dream track leftover and aye thought “hey let’s try giving this to Nas”. Just not good imo
definitely doesn't feel or sound like a Nas record. This album simply didn't measure up. No need for dudes to be coping pleas in here. It was an okay album, but we all wanted it to be better. No big deal, Nas is still the GOAT, even Michael Jordan couldn't hit it out of the park and win a championship after skipping out on much of the regular season and returning before the playoffs in 1995, shyt happens.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The intro to everything is torture to sit through. Hook is bad too. Felt like a Kanye and dream track leftover and aye thought “hey let’s try giving this to Nas”. Just not good imo
That’s most of the album. King’s Disease sounds like an album for Nas. There are a couple tracks that feel like they could have been on Big Sean’s album or another project from Hit Boy for another artist but overall you get the sense that it’s built from the ground up.

Everything is literally a modern Kanye album song, given to Nas. I love Simple Things but that sounds straight from Kanye’s album. Bonjour sounds like a Kanye song.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I never said it was a great track.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Not thrash,but after hearing that nas interview on the breakfast club,i blame kanye mostly. That nikka rushed this..smh legandary rapper and producer should be making classics not spme mid ish....:francis:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Riding back to back, me and Jungle in some spaceships :lawd:

Ive played this a bit lately. There's a few great tracks.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ran it back a couple of times in recent weeks and I dont hate it as much and even like it, but thats probably also cause I know he came back with KD