mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
had the album on blast all day :wow:

definitely the best album in this kanye series by far :banderas:

would rate it a solid 4/5 off of a few listens so far... not for radio being the clear standout track

now time to listen this jay & bey.. what a weekend for music :damn:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I first listended last night on my earbuds because I just needed to hear it after waiting all day yesterday.

Then I went for a drive and listened in the car on a good system.

This shyt moved my heart. :brutuswow:

That’s my GOAT. :brutuswow:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album is alright.. Too many slow beats and not enough hard hitting drums

.. I'm not trying to hear any rapper rap on a beat with almost no drums like white label

Fav track is everything

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Ehh...yes the ticket sales are allegedly down according to multiple sources on twitter and shyt...but surprise albums are not dropped randomly. This was planned, I really doubt they looked at the calendar a few days ago and said "ahhh let's just drop it while the tour is overseas in London this weekend."

Also explains why Drake is dropping in late June. Boi1da has beats on the Hov/Bey album. He would have learned he made the cut and had financial business resolved (publishing) a couple months ago or so ago. And imma assume he told Drake because they're both OVO.
Beyonce and Nas audience are not the same.

I bought NASIR 2 times (Google and Itunes) and don't care at all about other album.
Kanye dropped 3 album in 3 weeks and nobody complained. Why start now?

Anyway the white folks are the one who will buy the stuff and support the artists when Coli Breh will not drop any dollar on their "favorite":francis: