Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce and Nas audience are not the same.

I bought NASIR 2 times (Google and Itunes) and don't care at all about other album.
Kanye dropped 3 album in 3 weeks and nobody complained. Why start now?

Anyway the white folks are the one who will buy the stuff and support the artists when Coli Breh will not drop any dollar on their "favorite":francis:

I'm not saying they did this to fukk with Nas or Kanye. I'm saying this was planned months in advance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I first listended last night on my earbuds because I just needed to hear it after waiting all day yesterday.

Then I went for a drive and listened in the car on a good system.

This shyt moved my heart. :brutuswow:

That’s my GOAT. :brutuswow:

Only way ti Judge an album is in the whip. This one gets better with each listen.

This is the most “musical” Nas release since Distant Relatives. It actually reminds me of earlier OutKast albums like Atliens with the extended choruses.

Might take some people who just want to hear Nas just spitting on some boom Bap sometime to get acclimated to this sound.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Second listen through, the only track I'm not feeling was "everything," just because there was too much before and after Nas' verses.
Still, that song wasn't even a misstep, just not in my taste.
Album is great.
I'm about to put this Jigga album on and check it, but Ye needs a Grammy, for one of these.