Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what y'all hearing. On no track did Nas sound off beat and on most tracks his flows were pretty complex, the nerve to even compare it to that no effort at all Hov flow of 4:44. I'm convinced most of y'all are hating or just shyt is going over your head.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Perfect album. Instant classic. Never heard him rap this well before. Flow is seamless and pocketed. He managed to find pockets inside of pockets don’t ask me how. A master stroke from an unappreciated genius with a flawless discography.

The inconceivability of this moron to allow a historically terrible rapper who supports Trump outrap him on a song about cops shooting black people is disgraceful. Over his idol’s vocal sample no less.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why does Nas sound like he wasn't rhyming to some of these beats and they were put down after the fact?

With that said this was a dope album, not the best from these Good Music releases but very good.

Overall, I didn't like Kanye including himself on this album and some of the beats for Nas personally including Cops Shot The Kid I didn't like. With that said this was still fire lyrically but maybe it could have been approached better. I also feel the last song should have two verses and a better ending. The album just cuts off at the end like wtf :russ: