boeXbvx.png

its officially hov and bey season now tho :umad:

How's dipset doing?

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I'm surprised Dave East wasnt at the listening party. Dude posted about the album with a short comment like "New Esco" and that's it. It seemed like he was in NY these past few days too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Or they had this album done for a while and waited to drop right after Nas? That's entirely plausible

It’s to promo the tour. Friend of mine works for stub hub out in Cali and the sells for the shows aren’t what they expected which is why they added Khaled at the 11th hour. The album is to boost the shows

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It’s to promo the tour. Friend of mine works for stub hub out in Cali and the sells for the shows aren’t what they expected which is why they added Khaled at the 11th hour. The album is to boost the shows
Are they trying to do football stadiums, or basketball arenas?

---

Superstar
Daps
Have no idea what people are talking about I'm loving this album. Mature subject matter. Beats are fire but could have mixed down a lot better. Sound engineer didn't do his job on some tracks but other than that Nas is spitting some of best lyrics ever. Sound engineer needs to be :yayo: .

1) First track :bustback:5/5 "Think they scared of us"

2) Second track 4/5 sound engineer needs to be slapped heavy handed. fukked up probably the best song on the album.

3) Third track 4/5 This track sound engineer again fukking up! Hope they release a reengineered album. Nas voiced is laid on top of the track when its suppose to be swimming with the track!

4) Bonjour :bustback:5/5 to wicked! "Watch who you get pregnant long stressing / a million for every bum on your face"

5) Everything 4.5/5 Dreams intro is too long, engineer final got the mix right. The line about parent protecting children. Did good for a staircase deweller. Pants sagging put plans into action
:bustback:

6) Adam and Eve. 5/5 no comment! shyt is why I feel in love with hip hop since a younging. flawless! brings me back to liquid swords days. To many quoteables!

7) Simple Things. 5/5 Sound engineer got it balanced perfectly.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Ehh...yes the ticket sales are allegedly down according to multiple sources on twitter and shyt...but surprise albums are not dropped randomly. This was planned, I really doubt they looked at the calendar a few days ago and said "ahhh let's just drop it while the tour is overseas in London this weekend."

Also explains why Drake is dropping in late June. Boi1da has beats on the Hov/Bey album. He would have learned he made the cut and had financial business resolved (publishing) a couple months ago or so ago. And imma assume he told Drake because they're both OVO.