Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my Nino Brown voice, “Don’t nobody know nothing” about this dude Hip Hop?

WHI thinks nas will drop another project before the end of the year or by this time next year? WILL it be the lost tapes 2 or another ep?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my Nino Brown voice, “Don’t nobody know nothing” about this dude Hip Hop?

WHI thinks nas will drop another project before the end of the year or by this time next year? WILL it be the lost tapes 2 or another ep?
Hip Hop Since 1978 (HHS78) was a management and production company based in New York City. It was started by Gee Roberson and Kyambo "Hip-Hop" Joshua. HHS78 has been involved in the daily operations of Roc-A-Fella Records since the label's inception in the early '90s. HHS78 originally signed Kanye West to their production and management company in 1998, and negotiated his signing to Roc-A-Fella Records. Hip Hop Since 1978's first official project was West's 2004 album, The College Dropout.[1] In January 2007, they partnered with Bryant Entertainment. As a result, they managed the careers of Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj (who were signed to Young Money/Cash Money Records). In January 2009, Kyambo Joshua and Columbia Records parted ways. Most recently, HHS78 has signed Young Jeezy onto their management firm.[2] As of 2014, the agency no longer exists. That same year, Kyambo Joshua joined the A&R department at Def Jam Recordings(along with record producer No I.D.), while Gee Roberson has launched two of his own management agencies, The Blueprint Group and Maverick Management

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
This is a really good album, production is on point

I get the feel Ye was going for

Lettuce pray he's about to produce an album for Raekwon or Ghost one day

As much as he samples them, he should

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a really good album, production is on point

I get the feel Ye was going for

Lettuce pray he's about to produce an album for Raekwon or Ghost one day

As much as he samples them, he should
considering him and Just were doing blueprint beats inspired by supreme clientele that would be fire.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is much better then lig after my 3rd straight listen.

was that Adam and even sample off of The Godfather?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
People really pissed because more music from legends was released? People have lost their way. Just enjoy the music.
It would of been nice for nas to have his own week thou atleast

Couldn’t even waited to freaking Tuesday to let nas shine

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would of been nice for nas to have his own week thou atleast

Couldn’t even waited to freaking Tuesday to let nas shine
The fukk kinda shyt is this? Listen to what you want to listen to. Nas is all im bumpin this week, i dont care what else drops. Ill check the Jay Rock joint later though. Im not a fan of beyonce and i dont have tidal so im skipping the new jay z joint.