Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know if these albums will also get retail releases? Or just through the websites?

Shipping+import costs are a muthafukla these days. Fakkit ass Trump.

Guessing all of them will be avail in stores at some point but not 100% sure. All of the releases have been standard black vinyl

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listen to how smooth he sounds on this shyt compared to how he has sounded the last like 15 years. Either he is rapping too loud which makes u run out of breath faster, or his breath control is just gone. I'm being hyper critical because that's my GOAT but still, my only complaint after hearing the mixed and mastered version of the album is his delivery and flow sound flabby here and there

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The complaints sound so gah damm dumb:mjlol:

For an album that ain't been out 24 hrs

Nas even addressed the dumb shyt on the album before hand:mjlit:

nikkas did the same with 4:44

Jay and Nas got these nikkas on they
1*C8zR_OScPTYKXJq41LSPaQ.jpeg

shyt

Pseudo musical lames

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
They are still tweaking this. Tidal updated it again today. The first track with Puff now has Puffs vocals sounding like he’s talking through a megaphone.... like he did on BIGs “My Downfall”.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Common’s discography is amazing but lets not act like Universal Mind Control and Nobody’s Smiling don’t exist....

He bounced back incredibly with Black America Again. Love that album
Put some respeck on August greene album

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Listen to how smooth he sounds on this shyt compared to how he has sounded the last like 15 years. Either he is rapping too loud which makes u run out of breath faster, or his breath control is just gone. I'm being hyper critical because that's my GOAT but still, my only complaint after hearing the mixed and mastered version of the album is his delivery and flow sound flabby here and there

He's been fine for most of parts of the last 15 years as well though (2011-2016 run features and the LIG album)

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Look at my album plaques, somebody aggrees with the music....:jawalrus:

Your use to something. How many times have you heard Rakim flow like he did on My Melody....A God in anyone’s eyes will never live up to personal expectations