Simple things had a nikka like

giphy.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Anyone know if these albums will also get retail releases? Or just through the websites?

Shipping+import costs are a muthafukla these days. Fakkit ass Trump.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody help me out. First the album it right. It’s growing on me. I’m feeling 5 out of 7 so far. Might get to 6-7 burn Maybe one of you have some insight on this. Someone tell me about this dude Hip Hop rhat joined Nas’ camp a few years ago to help him craft his next album. What’s his story? When did he join Nas camp? What was his role in Nas’ camp? What? They pumped him up like he picked dope beats and had a good ear for that dope hip hop shyt.

Curious as to what happened with him? Wonder if there are some more projects lined up for the next year or so. We already know Nas changed up on his album at least 3 times. Once after working with Timbaland, later Hip Hop came in and after that Khalad said nas album done. Two years later, we have the Nas’ Kanye album. What’s up? Thoughts?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not sure about some of the hooks on the album. that bytch singing part of the hook on "Not for radio" sounds like she's straight up off that Eminem album recovery..like terribly generic pop singing, then way too much singing on everything

nah, she's aight. she was on kids see ghost and ye. that's 070 shake. she ain't bad. I looked up some of her solo stuff and it ain't bad. but she's a new good music signee.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Somebody help me out. First the album it right. It’s growing on me. I’m feeling 5 out of 7 so far. Might get to 6-7 burn Maybe one of you have some insight on this. Someone tell me about this dude Hip Hop rhat joined Nas’ camp a few years ago to help him craft his next album. What’s his story? When did he join Nas camp? What was his role in Nas’ camp? What? They pumped him up like he picked dope beats and had a good ear for that dope hip hop shyt.

Curious as to what happened with him? Wonder if there are some more projects lined up for the next year or so. We already know Nas changed up on his album at least 3 times. Once after working with Timbaland, later Hip Hop came in and after that Khalad said nas album done. Two years later, we have the Nas’ Kanye album. What’s up? Thoughts?

Hip Hop ain’t have no seat on his bicycle.

Now he the head of Black Music

THATS what Hov was talking about right there:blessed:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea, keep Kanye away from Nas. This ain’t it. Some of this shyt seems lifeless af and others got saved by Nas. Gimme Remi/Large Pro production over this shyt all day