Daps
Reppin
Miami
“Hey Big head”

Jay-Z-and-Beyonce-sitting-in-the-front-row-at-the-game.jpg

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Rapping wise, Nas was on cruise control. The lyrics we're strong but his flows/delivery was very laid back..at times they was a bit sloppy but Overall I think it went well with the production. Also, his lyrics are less dense and easy to follow along to so this shouldnt be hard for the masses to understand.

Kanye West....I dont know what to say about this nikka. On Pusha T's album he talking about wearing the maga hat and his TMZ meltdown about slavery being a choice etc but you dropping socially conscience verses and producing an album detailing black empowerment & upliftment.

What side of the coin is Kanye on?:francis:

I understand he's bi polar but its obvious that a piece of old Kanye is still alive somewhere in his body. I feel conflicted listening to this after boycotting Ye and Kids See Ghost but this b*stard piece of shyt did a helluvah job producing this album.

Bonjour and Everything are special songs.

We need a new Dream album :feedme:
You let them black sjw shape your narrative. Kanye always meant mental slavery. Look around at our community as a whole. We become so consumed by racism that we let it hold us back from attempting to achieve whatever goals we may have. Obviously not all of us but as a total community it’s very true. There’s people who’ll complain about the system but never even made a real attempt to achieve in spite of the system.

I know racism exist and I know how these cacs are but I never let it prevent me from chasing my dreams.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
NASIR delivered. My current ranking order:

1. Everything
2T. Simple Things
2T. Adam And Eve
3. Bonjour
4T. White Label
4T. Not For Radio
5. Cops Shot The Kid