full
full
full

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The amount of black excellence on “Not For Radio”
Nas dropping his knowledge bars:ahh:

Then the chorus “I think they scared of us” is so true and how i always felt :wow:

What puff said at the end :wow:
I really hate what they did to it.

The sample is epic and Nas is on his shyt (fact checking pending :mjgrin: ) but I'm really not trying to hear Diddy be all in the video and the hook screams "Kanye-ism" to me.

And that godamn hi-hat is gonna sound terrible in the whip and headphones

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nope.

Y’all nikkas just didn’t listen to anything he really said in those interviews, now you’re confused and conflicted.

‘Ye the same nikka he always been.

Breh, stop c00ning. We know exactly what he was saying and doing. He was c00ning.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Rapping wise, Nas was on cruise control. The lyrics we're strong but his flows/delivery was very laid back..at times they was a bit sloppy but Overall I think it went well with the production. Also, his lyrics are less dense and easy to follow along to so this shouldnt be hard for the masses to understand.

Kanye West....I dont know what to say about this nikka. On Pusha T's album he talking about wearing the maga hat and his TMZ meltdown about slavery being a choice etc but you dropping socially conscience verses and producing an album detailing black empowerment & upliftment.

What side of the coin is Kanye on?:francis:

I understand he's bi polar but its obvious that a piece of old Kanye is still alive somewhere in his body. I feel conflicted listening to this after boycotting Ye and Kids See Ghost but this b*stard piece of shyt did a helluvah job producing this album.

Bonjour and Everything are special songs.

We need a new Dream album :feedme: