Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
even if this wasn't intentional and as pissed off as some people may be, it's good marketing. people are now anticipating it for real...the buzz is real online

Lol man dudes was asking me at work about this, saying they been trying to hear the album but it’s not out yet. Between Kanye’s involvement and the good reception on social media, I think all this stuff is making people more interested in hearing it if anything.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
yes, cuz it's UNMASTERED.

same shyt happened last week when I was thirsty and copped the unmastered kids see ghost. it sounds like shyt in the whip.

I'm just used to hearing "This shyt bang in the whip :gladbron:" about every album that drops

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Versatile :ahh:
My release date switches like a fakkit :dame:
But not bisexual :dame:
I’m an intellectual :blessed:
Of timely releasing albums I’m not a professional :mjcry:
And that’s no question yo :mjgrin:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Jay Rock out here eating in the meantime while everyone hears his album waiting on Nas

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
lol why are they trolling us?

I never thought I would live to see the day where trolling would become apart of the marketing plan

i'm starting to think this whole thing is a troll and a work

all the other releases were fine but the one hip hop heads have been anticipating the most has all type of fukkery during the rollout :comeon:

Kanye and his camp prob got the album on hold to be "provocative" cause "it get's people going", just look at how damn long this thread is right now