Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol why are they trolling us?

I never thought I would live to see the day where trolling would become apart of the marketing plan
Trolling is a part of everything now and it's lame as hell

I don't think Def Jam posting that is funny. Makes them look like a fly by night operation.

Def Jam been a fly by night operation for YEARS now bruh

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Rugged Cac with the facts :wow:

Imagine working with Kanye over Pete Rock :scust:

Nas would've killed this :ahh:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the amount of music i got through today unintentionally because i'm profile watching Nas on Spotify :ld:

was gonna get to jay rock anyway, but got to it earlier than i thought, went through jacquees, finally finished breezy's 45 track album, checked on new tracks by 2-chainz, went thru my "release radar" playlist - BTW, for as many songs as goldlink drops that i like, he's literally the most forgettable part :heh: miguel killed that shyt :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the amount of music i got through today unintentionally because i'm profile watching Nas on Spotify :ld:

was gonna get to jay rock anyway, but got to it earlier than i thought, went through jacquees, finally finished breezy's 45 track album, checked on new tracks by 2-chainz, went thru my "release radar" playlist - BTW, for as many songs as goldlink drops that i like, he's literally the most forgettable part :heh: miguel killed that shyt :wow:

Facts on Goldlink

That Breezy album is dope af aint it? He did himself a disservice by not cleaning the album up and putting out a project everyone can appreciate

45 songs is why his tour tickets are $20 retail right now