Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Not that serious to me man. Just be patient.
It's not that serious to most people I don't think. I mean you probably have a couple die hard stans out there that are legit angry, but to most people it's just annoying. And of course people will be patient. There's no choice but to be. So I gave daps on that.

But at the same time, there is a lesson to be learned here. It's 2018. Entertainment options are EVERYWHERE. Competition for people's time/money/attention has never been more fierce, and people's attention spans have never been shorter. Not delivering or holding up your end of the deal is bad business, and it's a bad look in this digital age. It just is. At the end of the day saying "it'll come out eventually so it doesn't matter" doesn't hold up, even if it's true to a certain degree.

This hurts Nas and Kanye too. There's lost opportunity here already. A lot of people that would have been willing to support have already hit up twitter or wherever and got the 128 rip and won't upgrade. There's a lot of momentum they already lost out on. Can't really blame cats on a message board for talking about the shyt that's going on right now.

:yeshrug:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
It's not that serious to most people I don't think. I mean you probably have a couple die hard stans out there that are legit angry, but to most people it's just annoying. And of course people will be patient. There's no choice but to be. So I gave daps on that.

But at the same time, there is a lesson to be learned here. It's 2018. Entertainment options are EVERYWHERE. Competition for people's time/money/attention has never been more fierce, and people's attention spans have never been shorter. Not delivering or holding up your end of the deal is bad business, and it's a bad look in this digital age. It just is. This hurts Nas too. There's lost opportunity here already. There's a lot of momentum they already lost out on. Can't really blame cats on a message board for talking about the shyt that's going on right now.

:yeshrug:

Facts

You had a listening session last night... you played an unmastered version of the album and streamed it for the word to see/hear

That was the moment it went left..

If none of that happens... I don’t wake up and read reviews for an album that hasn’t been mixed/masterd.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Facts

You had a listening session last night... you played an unmastered version of the album and streamed it for the word to see/hear

If none of that happens... I don’t wake up and read reviews for an album that hasn’t been mixed/masterd.
Yeah, if this album had dropped at midnight last night, they would have significantly higher first week sales and streams. I don't how by how much to quantify it, but I had 3 people at work that don't even fukk with hip-hop like that wanting to download the album on AM or Spotify this morning based on buzz they saw on social media last night, and I guarantee they don't give a fukk anymore.

Daps
I have another theory

What if Kanye is familiar with this site overall and he saw all your little insulting comments after his TMZ interview and knowing that all you guys are hardcore NAS stans and seeing that all you guys said that and I quote "watch all these albums drop on time and Nas' doesn't" he deliberately does this to troll you

:sas2:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Facts

They shouldve just put out the unmastered version like Kanye did with Pablo, then issue an update 12 hours later.