Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
What i dont get is, how you announce the album well ahead of time. Do a listening party with an UNMASTERED VERSION

What the fukk were you doing this whole time??

Yeah, this feels more like a Young Thug release than one of Hip Hop’s greatest MCs

As a consumer it’s left a bad taste in my mouth. Going through the thread and reading everyone’s negative review of an unfinished product..

I don’t get why you would troll you consumer like this..

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
How about Nas for working with Ye in the first place?
Breh he was asked to come down to Wyoming to help pre maga and did some joints and Ye put it up

Nas himself didn’t acknowledge this album until one the way to the listening party

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, this feels more like a Young Thug release than one of Hip Hop’s greatest MCs

As a consumer it’s left a bad taste in my mouth. Going through the thread and reading everyone’s negative review of an unfinished product..

I don’t get why you would troll you consumer like this..

All on kanYe we saw the pattern of this

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
fukk Kanye and yes im blaming him
I feel you dawg this shyt is a mess. My thing is how they just gonna go dark and not communicate anything? Fans were really looking to support this early and they let all the momentum die out. nikkas talking about they dont owe us nothing, fukk all of that, we were given a release date we should be able to stream it and listen to it in a timely fashion. I don't even know if I want a physical copy anymore since these labels want to be comedians on IG