Nas music scaring the hoes?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:myman:

You see that. Those Latin and Afrobeat songs already knocked out trap being the #1 genre for the youth in 2023. How you have a whole sub genre catered to hoes, and they still ditched your ass? :skip:

Yeah they sound dated as hell bringing up Ying Yang and Travis Porter

It’s actually gonna be funny if the south gets the same jokes they did for New York if that Afrobeats and Latin continues to grow in the US.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they sound dated as hell bringing up Ying Yang and Travis Porter

It’s actually gonna be funny if the south gets the same jokes they did for New York if that Afrobeats and Latin continues to grow in the US.

The south ironically going to be the same "haters" that they accuse NY of for decades :russ:

They gonna be on radio, shytting on Davido and :sadbron: that they lost their market share that they can never get back, all the while trap becomes more and more unpopular.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So you like Ying Yang more than Illmatic. Ok.
LMAO you're white.

Personal music taste and music appropriate for a social setting will differ.

Choosing to play Ying Yang twins at a party because you understand it's more appropriate for a social settings than Nas' music is not saying you like Illmatic more than whatever the hell their first album was

I don't even understand why this need to be explained.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The south ironically going to be the same "haters" that they accuse NY of for decades :russ:

They gonna be on radio, shytting on Davido and :sadbron: that they lost their market share that they can never get back, all the while trap becomes more and more unpopular.

Trapboys turned FBAs in Georgia gonna be pissed redbones throwing it back to Fireboy DML and Ozuna

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trapboys turned FBAs in Georgia gonna be pissed redbones throwing it back to Fireboy DML and Ozuna

Them dudes like Gucci Mane gonna sound like Tariq Nasheed talking about "I'm entitled to this airplay!! These black immigrants are taking away our hoes and money!!!"

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
LMAO you're white.

Personal music taste and music appropriate for a social settings will differ.

Choosing to play Ying Yang twins at a party because you understand it's more appropriate for a social settings than Nas' music is not saying you like Illmatic more than whatever the hell their first album was

So you prefer being in social settings where music you don’t like is playing?

I’m 43. I’m going to enjoy myself in a social setting more if I like the music.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
round of round of round of of round of a melody

round of round of round of of round of a harmony

round of round of round of of round of a melody

melody harmony melody steadily

:wow: :wow:
Bro y'all really hate that shyt? Yeah it's not his best but damn I thought it was creative

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit:TheColi: HipHop catering more to hoes and strip club culture. Is one of the many reasons the genre fell off.
:pacspit:TheColi: imagine taking hoes opinions seriously.
:mjlol:Also TheColi: Hoes don’t listen to______.

True but to be fair to OP he isn't one of them. Seems to be a fan of thot music, he even has City Girls as his avatar. I guess he wants Nas to make music he can twerk to

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. She's a c00n

2. Who the fukk would play Illmatic at a party, where women are getting loose

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is dumb. Of course bytches at a club twerkin to the Ying Yang twins don't wanna hear Nas, Tribe, Wu, Common, etc. And that's OK. There's a time and place for everything.

Exactly, which is why I'm laughing at dudes getting bent out of shape about this. Dropping Illmatic at a party is hilarious, DJ needs to be slapped for that :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would much rather be at party where they were playing Illmatic instead of the Ying Yang Twins.

4pn1an.png

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO you're white.

Personal music taste and music appropriate for a social settings will differ.

Now you know Coli is full of autists :mjlol: