Nas music scaring the hoes?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
1. She's a c00n

2. Who the fukk would play Illmatic at a party, where women are getting loose
Bringing up Nas and the Yin Yang Twins together is hilarious. Like Yin Yang is old people club status now. The only Nas song I’m expecting to hear in any social setting like a club or something is Oochie Wally and that’s ok. I just know that I’ve heard Nas music at the hiphop concerts I’ve been to and that’s all I need. I’m not a club guy myself. That chick is playing but you come out better hearing a Nas song and a Yin Yang song in the same club in 2024. Both of their fans are older heads now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bringing up Nas and the Yin Yang Twins together is hilarious. Like Yin Yang is old people club status now. The only Nas song I’m expecting to hear in any social setting like a club or something is Oochie Wally and that’s ok. I just know that I’ve heard Nas music at the hiphop concerts I’ve been to and that’s all I need. I’m not a club guy myself. That chick is playing but you come out better hearing a Nas song and a Yin Yang song in the same club in 2024. Both of their fans are older heads now.
No

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was on a stripper bus once and the last song played was Nas Money over Bs...I wasn't even worried about the hoes I started geekin out drunk and just reciting the lyrics word for word loud...it was a vibe lol

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah a lot of classic 90's rap wouldn't slide. Imagine trying to get 22 2's or Can I Live off when hoes want to dance.

Ying Yang Twins tho... :mjlol: I thought she'd at least say Drake or someone from the 2010's
She’s basically from my generation. Ying yang twins era was probably the height of my clubbing days. When cellphone use in the club was minimal and you could damn near accidentally get twerked on in the Club. Drakes reign was the tail end

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember a Lupe song coming on at a strip club I was at years ago. Forgot which song.

I was just outside Chicago so I chalked it up to it being where he's from.

Surprised the hell out of me when it came on.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The south ironically going to be the same "haters" that they accuse NY of for decades :russ:

They gonna be on radio, shytting on Davido and :sadbron: that they lost their market share that they can never get back, all the while trap becomes more and more unpopular.
Super Ados folks already hating on afrobeats lol. I’m Ados myself but I don’t have a problem with the music. And I’ve seen how the club looks these days(via social media)… they need shyt to make them dance

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah they sound dated as hell bringing up Ying Yang and Travis Porter

It’s actually gonna be funny if the south gets the same jokes they did for New York if that Afrobeats and Latin continues to grow in the US.
they was the soundtrack to the tail end of my club era and middle of my strip l club era. And I’ve never even attempted to look them up on streaming platforms

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Super Ados folks already hating on afrobeats lol. I’m Ados myself but I don’t have a problem with the music. And I’ve seen how the club looks these days(via social media)… they need shyt to make them dance

:mjlol: Imagine Gucci Mane going on a rant that gets him blackballed overseas and cut his money in half? :

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
4pn1an.png
So you like Ying Yang more than Illmatic? Ok.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't finish listening to her.
The premise is funny but it's not the type of audience Nas is looking for with his music.

Women have been falling all over themselves over Nas for decades he never had to dumb down for vapid chicks.

Meanwhile today's stars have a decade worth of paying, catering to and warring over bum broads.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I couldn't finish listening to her.
The premise is funny but it's not the type of audience Nas is looking for with his music.

Women have been falling all over themselves over Nas for decades he never had to dumb down for vapid chicks.

Meanwhile today's stars have a decade worth of paying, catering to and warring over bum broads.
Women don’t listen to Nas