Nas music scaring the hoes?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nas makes music for cats like myself who like to hear a lot of introspective raps mixed into a story...

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I don't think a chick could sit through the whole Untitled album and other songs like Every Ghetto, Star Wars, One Mic, Nothing Lasts Forever.

With that being said, the hoes' opinion on rap is irrelevant...

They're hypebeasts and follow what's trendy.
That's basically saying modern bytches don't have an ounce of substance...lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i'm not sure why she's talking about this like it's a groundbreaking revelation :dead:

music not intended for the club not working in the club? go figure :russ:

that being said: nas prob got some songs you can play at parties - it's just obviously not his primary priority
And she brought up the Yin Yang Twins like she really ate with that. You’re just showing your age with that and it’s ok. I’m not trying to hear anything Yin Yang Twins related that ain’t get low

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I would much rather be at party where they were playing Illmatic instead of the Ying Yang Twins.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This is dumb. Of course bytches at a club twerkin to the Ying Yang twins don't wanna hear Nas, Tribe, Wu, Common, etc. And that's OK. There's a time and place for everything.

Yeah a lot of classic 90's rap wouldn't slide. Imagine trying to get 22 2's or Can I Live off when hoes want to dance.

Ying Yang Twins tho... :mjlol: I thought she'd at least say Drake or someone from the 2010's

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Never ran into a chick who listen to Nas like myself,,,, your random chick is into what the radio /tv plays and whats going to have they ass on the floor shaking they ass

deeman

All Star
Daps
No lie I remember riding around with a shorty and listening to Hollywood Gangsta by Nas. This bytch actually turned the song. I wanted to smack her so bad. :russ:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit:TheColi: HipHop catering more to hoes and strip club culture. Is one of the many reasons the genre fell off.
:pacspit:TheColi: imagine taking hoes opinions seriously.
:mjlol:Also TheColi: Hoes don’t listen to______.