Nas music scaring the hoes?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, if I don't cater to hoes, and have a rap career of legends that lasting 33 years and counting, SIGN ME UP!!!!

Notice how most of these dudes that cater to hoes' superficial tastes careers don't last *that* long?

But if hoes control your taste in music, you a whole simp.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This would have had them boppin

giphy.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We’ve heard this discussion before

The funny part is there was a time people complained that he was on the radio and doing commercial shyt too much. Obviously You Owe Me and Oochie Wally are those type of records and made you look/hate me now are more the tunnel type records

Once the south came in with that sound perception of what can be played at clubs changed.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Women usually have the worst tast when it comes to rap music so this is a plus for Nas.

Look no further than the amount of garbage that has come from my city because hoes in the strip clubs determine what’s hot.

Plus these hoes ditch these simping ass trap stars for a newer version. Ask Rich Homie Quan. Those hoes don't respect LOYALTY or LONGEVITY of a rapper.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
We’ve heard this discussion before

The funny part is there was a time people complained that he was on the radio and doing commercial shyt too much. Obviously You Owe Me and Oochie Wally are those type of records and made you look/hate me now are more the tunnel type records

Once the south came in with that sound perception of what can be played at clubs changed.

Yep

Trap beats more or less killed off the lyrical club rappers like Busta or a Redman.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Imagine pouring up some jungle juice tryna get a few numbers while Life’s a bytch is in the background :russ::dahell:
Low-key that seems like a vibe off the Henny to the life's a bytch beat tf y'all on? I've smashed to Canibus pause so Nasir is light

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yep

Trap beats more or less killed off the lyrical club rappers like Busta or a Redman.

The funny part is depending on where you live even those south records are losing out to Latin and Afrobeats these days.

Breezy and Drake and Gunna are seeing that

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The funny part is depending on where you live even those south records are losing out to Latin and Afrobeats these days.

Breezy and Drake and Gunna are seeing that

:myman:

You see that. Those Latin and Afrobeat songs already knocked out trap being the #1 genre for the youth in 2023. How you have a whole sub genre catered to hoes, and they still ditched your ass? :skip: