Nas music scaring the hoes?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is dumb. Of course bytches at a club twerkin to the Ying Yang twins don't wanna hear Nas, Tribe, Wu, Common, etc. And that's OK. There's a time and place for everything.
100% on point.

Yeah, I listened to the show Wednesday and was like :skip: when she said it. Bomani is a sideline Nas hater even though he tries to pretend he's not (same as his Knicks "love"). Dude loves bringing up Nas. shyt is goofy.

But yeah, I don't take the average woman's opinion on rap seriously. If you dancing to Ying Yang, Lil Jon, etc. of course you gonna be like :dahell: if Dead Prez, Scarface, come on.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nas makes music for cats like myself who like to hear a lot of introspective raps mixed into a story...

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I don't think a chick could sit through the whole Untitled album and other songs like Every Ghetto, Star Wars, One Mic, Nothing Lasts Forever.

With that being said, the hoes' opinion on rap is irrelevant...

They're hypebeasts and follow what's trendy.
Being played at a party tho? Thats the thing. The music I listened to on my own time and what I wanted to hear at a party almost never intersected.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is dumb. Of course bytches at a club twerkin to the Ying Yang twins don't wanna hear Nas, Tribe, Wu, Common, etc. And that's OK. There's a time and place for everything.
Where and when is this time and place to listen to Nas?

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
i'm not sure why she's talking about this like it's a groundbreaking revelation :dead:

music not intended for the club not working in the club? go figure :russ:

that being said: nas prob got some songs you can play at parties - it's just obviously not his primary priority