Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Store run drums speechless wave gods drums are knockin wtf you talkin

Honestly if this Hit run ain’t for you, get the fukk out the thread. We’ll catch you on the next one.

It’s like going to a party where you hate the host. Instead of leaving, you stick around just to bytch and ruin everybody’s time. If you don’t like the party, go home nikka.

All this hating and the music ain’t even out. Y’all some real weirdos.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
It's crazy how dudes in here don't think Hit gave Nas any heat in these last 3 years lol.

WTF are y'all listening to?

Hit laced Nas with soul, boom-bap, trap style beats....everything, so much variety, there's gotta be something y'all like.

C'mon brehs.
Is anyone really saying that there’s no heat though?
Maybe a few people trolling but let’s be honest a lot of y’all are way too sensitive when it comes to Nas and make it very easy.
Nas fans can reasonably say they would prefer a variety of producers to switch the sound up and not be hating. It is also not hating to point out that none of these albums have produced anything even close to a hit and are dropping off the charts immediately. It’s called discussion of music and what place these albums truly occupy.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
It's crazy how dudes in here don't think Hit gave Nas any heat in these last 3 years lol.

Hit laced Nas with soul, boom-bap, trap style beats....everything, so much variety, there's gotta be something y'all like.

C'mon brehs.
Brehs is frontin hard. Got to be the curse of working with Nas.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly if this Hit run ain’t for you, get the fukk out the thread. We’ll catch you on the next one.

It’s like going to a party where you hate the host. Instead of leaving, you stick around just to bytch and ruin everybody’s time. If you don’t like the party, go home nikka.

All this hating and the music ain’t even out. Y’all some real weirdos.

These the SAME people begging for the return of Salaam Remi lmao.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Y’all gotta stop. It’s 2023, ain’t nobody trying to listen to nyquil music. We want music that knocks and gives Nas a chance to go in.

Nas has always sounded better on beats that knock. NYSOM, Nas is Like, Hate me Now, get Down, Made you Look etc. I could see if these are the type of beats that y’all are pushing for, but they are not. Y’all want him rhyming over some drumless/minimal drum loops. :camby:
And you think Hitboy is giving him those type of beats?:what:.....y'all are delusional. Hitboy's beats are the definition of minimal. They got no thump. No meat. They're just cheap soundpack beats. The type of beats white people would feel comfortable eating brunch to. Even his trap beats don't bang cause the mixing is always horrible. Ain't shyt on any of these tapes bang harder than this. Real instruments. Real mixing. Real bass. Not cheesy ass Casio keyboard beats.

Hit could never in his life make drums that slap like this. It's different levels in the beat game. And Hitboy is not on that level. Most overrated producer in the game. Hearing Nas over hard beats is exactly why I want him to stop working with Hitboy. Hitboy's beats are LIGHT. The type of beats sportscenter plays during highlights.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

C'mon brehs.

My face when I first heard these :wow:

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
These the SAME people begging for the return of Salaam Remi lmao.

And honestly I wasn't even all that a fan of Salaam's beats for Nas. They had a few joints together, but, aside from Hit Boy, I'd rather see Nas work with the cats from the Stillmatic/ God's Son era.

Large Pro, Primo, LES, The Hitmen and the Alchemist of that ERA ! (when he was lacing Nas with like Mastermind, Book of Rhymes and My Way)

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If Nas rapped over any of these beats some of these dudes talking about the response would be its boring :russell:I just did a search on this “Mick Jenkins” cat and there’s been 7 threads about him with 10 posts total this year, but just as many mentions in this thread alone :heh: If Hit Boy aint your cup of tea thats cool, everything isnt for everybody. Exit the thread and leave the discussion for people that want to talk about the album.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Thank god this run is over ... I was more than done with this shyt after KD3, Magic 2 sounded like a compilation of tracks that weren't good enough to make the other albums.

I dunno what made Nas think 6 albums was an acceptable run with a hit boy.. shyts retarded.

Such a high opinion of yourself when you didn't pay for none of 'em joints

You're the type of dkhead I find repulsive

You're really out here questioning Nasir fuvkin Jones decision making

Only if he had your wisdom...