Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Magic 2 is nice.

The issue is that if Nas drops a 5 mic album, then some fans, unrealistically, expect the next one to be 6 mics. Esco has cool fans, but also a lot of weirdo ones.

On Magic 2, Nas sounds dope on the mic, and the beats are nice. If it had 1 or 2 universally, undeniable tracks then perhaps some people would perceive it differently. Nonetheless, it's a nice 4 mic album with no skippable tracks.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Good point.And I never understand why people act like they have to rush to play the music. If you haven’t finished digesting Magic 2 its not like you are going to go to jail. You will have plenty of time to digest the entire series the remainder of your life.
People have forgotten this lol. Like the album is there as long as you have the ability to stream. Get to it when you get to it. People be in a rush to call albums the greatest ever or the worst ever before the sun rises in the next day lol. It’s not that serious

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How nikkas really still trynna front like Hit hasn’t gave Nas heat is hilarious :mjlol:

Son literally got Nas back in his bag OD

They are truly upset about it. They know this run is historically full of heat and pure greatness. Nas & Hit got them saying the most outlandish shyt bc it’s hard for a HATER to admit they love what they themselves or their fav could NEVER conqueror.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Thank god this run is over ... I was more than done with this shyt after KD3, Magic 2 sounded like a compilation of tracks that weren't good enough to make the other albums.

I dunno what made Nas think 6 albums was an acceptable run with a hit boy.. shyts retarded.
1FGAuvU.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What's everyone's fav 4 tracks from each album thus far. Here's mine:

KD
The Cure
Full Circle
Car 85
27 Summers

KD II
Rare
Nobody
Count Me In
Store Run

KD III
Thun
WTF SMH
Hood2Hood
Legit

Magic
Speechless
Meet Joe Black
Ugly
40-16 Building

Magic 2
Motion
Slow It Down
Abracadabra
Office Hours

81IqI-WO77L._UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

KD
The Cure
Full Circle
Car 85
27 Summers

KD II
Rare
Nobody
Count Me In
Store Run

KD III
Thun
WTF SMH
Hood2Hood
Legit

Magic
Speechless
Meet Joe Black
Ugly
40-16 Building

Magic 2
Motion
Slow It Down
Abracadabra
Office Hours

81IqI-WO77L._UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

Car #85
27 Summers
10 Points
The Cure

The Pressure
Rare
Store Run
Nas Is Good

Speechless
Ugly
The Truth
Dedicated

Thun
Hood2Hood
Once a Man, Twice a Child
Don't Shoot

Bokeem Woodbine
What This All Really Means
Slow It Down
Pistols On Your Album Cover

H.S.

All Star
Daps

KD: The Cure, Blue Benz, Full Circle, Car 85

KD II: Moments, Nas Is Good, Composure, Store Run

KD III: Thun, WTF SMH, Michael and Quincy, Once a Man

Magic: Speechless, Dedicated, Hollywood Gangster, Ugly

Magic 2: Slow It Down, Pistols, Motion, Bokeem Woodbine

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s Jarv from Rap Roundtable :ohhh: That’s a nice look for them. I wonder if they have an interview lined up.

Jarv hinted HEAVILY that he’s in line to interview Nas one day.

Kind of surprising considering i thought if Nas would interview with any blogger it would be Coop from A2HH but the plug chick straight up said that ain’t happenin. Considering how close she is to Coop and the fact she has beef with Rap Roundtable AND now Rap Roundtable and A2HH have this weird beef/competition thats interesting

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Magic 2 is nice.

The issue is that if Nas drops a 5 mic album then some fans, unrealistically, expect the next one to be 6 mics. Esco has cool fans, but also a lot of weirdo ones.

On Magic 2, Nas sounds dope on the mic, and the beats are nice. If it had 1 or 2 universally, undeniable tracks then perhaps some people would perceive it differently. Nonetheless, it's a nice 4 mic album with no skippable tracks.

Hell i like Magic 2 better than Magic 1. I like when Nas experiments and i also like when Nas flows over modern sounding production. I absolutely LOATHE stuck in the 90’s nikkas when Nas himself moved on from being strictly a boom bap artist in muthafukking 96.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jarv hinted HEAVILY that he’s in line to interview Nas one day.

Kind of surprising considering i thought if Nas would interview with any blogger it would be Coop from A2HH but the plug chick straight up said that ain’t happenin. Considering how close she is to Coop and the fact she has beef with Rap Roundtable AND now Rap Roundtable and A2HH have this weird beef/competition thats interesting
Why does she have beef with Rap Roundtable?