Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
then what does that make hitboy's beats?:francis:......if those same beats were on magic 2 y'all would be calling it a classic. Micks production actually has soul. hits does not. Don't even get me started on the mixing. Sonically they're not even comparable. That's why everyone is rejoicing that this is the last Nas and Hitboy album.
No I wouldn't Magic 2 is just okay to me. I rather listen listen to Store Run Nas is Good Composure type beats over those. Everybody rejoicing who? people like you? :jbhmm:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
then what does that make hitboy's beats?:francis:......if those same beats were on magic 2 y'all would be calling it a classic. Micks production actually has soul. hits does not. Don't even get me started on the mixing. Sonically they're not even comparable. That's why everyone is rejoicing that this is the last Nas and Hitboy album.

Man, I’m glad you enjoyed the Mick Jenkins album, but… nah lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
9fN02NI.png
I don't like Lik Durk :manny:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea I see everyone in this thread rejoicing that this is Nas and Hit Boys last album :mjlol: Get out of here and go listen to Mick Jenkins in a cold basement:camby:. Let the Goat and Hit Boy cook like they have been the last 5 albums.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Next run might be with a Metro Boomin or Boi 1-da as much as an Alchemist or Premier so we’ll see how you feel about the run when it’s done

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope Nas fans truly ignore the haters bc it is their mission to spread misery and doubt. Appreciate Nas’ & Hit’sgift and their ability to give quality. Everything is not about perfection but it’s about sharing their artistry with the world and with those who appreciate a real artist’s vision. Don’t allow the haters to steal this joyful moment. Enjoy the music, take in the words and love from Nas & Hit bc they do this from the heart. NO MADE IP EXPECTATION BUT OPEN MINDEDNESS. NO TRICKS JUST PURE MAGIC! CHERISH THIS MOMENT BECAUSE IT MAY BE A WHILE BEFORE A MOMEMT LIKE THIS IS WITNESSED AGAIN.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea I see everyone in this thread rejoicing that this is Nas and Hit Boys last album :mjlol: Get out of here and go listen to Mick Jenkins in a cold basement:camby:. Let the Goat and Hit Boy cook like they have been the last 5 albums.
They are rejoicing bc in their hating azz minds they think Nas’ shine will be diminished. They will fake wish for him to work other producers and attempt to fake pump another artist bc they know Nasir Jones been the GOAT. NAS IS DESTINE TO SHINE BECAUSE GOD SAID SO!

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god this run is over ... I was more than done with this shyt after KD3, Magic 2 sounded like a compilation of tracks that weren't good enough to make the other albums.

I dunno what made Nas think 6 albums was an acceptable run with a hit boy.. shyts retarded.