Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how Nas entire career critics have tried to discredit him and still try to this day and he pushes through like it’s nothing. After letting the dust settle I’m vibing to Magic 3 and man Nas and Hit have created beautiful music. The amount of gems that Nas drops is there as well.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Oh they definitely going to listen :pachaha: the ringleader dont even post in the album threads anymore. What he’ll do is listen to it, lurk the album thread like this
UiXAker.gif

Then wait for someone to make a separate thread to critique the album or talk about sales then he’ll run up the count there.
Like clockwork :lolbron:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
While the debut of the album on Billboard will be dissapointing, over in the UK debut 8 on the R&B Chart and 20 on the UK album download chart

Im guessing him and his team dont care cause even the plug wasnt doing the usual streaming parties and of course there was zero promotion. I think someone mention the bundles werent counted?

I wonder for his next album what the move will be. Drop them unexpectedly with little to no fanfare or still try to build them out.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
While the debut of the album on Billboard will be dissapointing, over in the UK debut 8 on the R&B Chart and 20 on the UK album download chart

Im guessing him and his team dont care cause even the plug wasnt doing the usual streaming parties and of course there was zero promotion. I think someone mention the bundles werent counted?

I wonder for his next album what the move will be. Drop them unexpectedly with little to no fanfare or still try to build them out.

There were no bundles at all