Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No, he couldn’t have. Kanye was on a mission and was pushing 7 albums in 7 weeks each with 7 songs. I thought it was an amazing run. I still play all those albums. It was fun to follow in real time.

Just think of the album as a EP. A Kanye project featuring Nas. That’s basically what it was.
Except that ls not what happened

Because Kanye’s own album didn’t come out when it should have and neither did that singer bytches either

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don’t get the rules pre and post this year about that. But I thought it was unfortunate because he has good merch. That physicals don’t count until they are shipped and that’s months later is weird. I wonder if it helps him eventually
He gets credit when the physicals ship out.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong but I don’t think Nas will chart this week on the BB200 because technically he released the album on a Thursday which was part of the previous sales cycle.
Yep, releasing it 4 hours before the Billboard deadline showed he didn't care at all about chart position. He wanted to drop it on his 50th birthday, period.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yep, releasing it 4 hours before the Billboard deadline showed he didn't care at all about chart position. He wanted to drop it on his 50th birthday, period.
82jpjfP.gif

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Except that ls not what happened

Because Kanye’s own album didn’t come out when it should have and neither did that singer bytches either
You’re being wild. Teyana Taylor is not a singer bytch. That was the number one R&B album of the year. She added 1 extra song onto her album and it was god awful. The first 7 songs were :blessed:

Ye dropped what he said he would. Who else can do what Ye did?