Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly feel like Nas could have dropped any of these joints without dropping the other 5 and retired and folks would be saying he went out on a high note.

Seriously, these albums are that good. And folks is nitpicking the fukk outta these albums I feel only because they gave us so much fukking material to choose from.

The only thing I don't like about this run is I'm struggling to make a condensed play list because there is so much dope shyt I don't want to cut. I'm just running the whole albums everytime
Nas definitely brings out the crazy haters and nitpickers. It’s actually crazy to witness.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impression Im getting with this album is older more hip hop heads like it and the younger heads dont feel it as much? (or at least those that gravitate to young/diverse music like idk fantano) At least from what Im seeing out there

Kinda surprised
This is a young cat and he always goes crazy for Nas haha

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Saw the review, he seemed complimentary to the project to start but I guess for white critics when Nas goes elder statesmen or does girl tracks it doesn’t stick (even though he liked KD 1 and 2 which have those )

I thought he’d give it a 7 since it’s better than Magic 2 but the impression I’m getting out here is even when they stick to the right formula they got out of the KD series too much of a good thing is still too much

fukking hell, imagine hating on I Love This Feeling, Jodeci Member and Speechless Pt. 2.
:picard:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That beat goes too. On twitter hit boy said the engineer convinced him not to change the beat. I can’t believe hit was second guessing that beat.
Yep I saw that.. Definitely was the perfect beat for that story.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wasn't able join you guys last week when Magic 3 dropped. The alphabets people had me bushed.

I love Magic3 a lot after the disappointment I felt for Magic2.

In fact, KD3 and Magic3 are tied at the top out of the 6.

Unpopular opinion...I like Speechless 2 over Speechless

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't able join you guys last week when Magic 3 dropped. The alphabets people had me bushed.

I love Magic3 a lot after the disappointment I felt for Magic2.

In fact, KD3 and Magic3 are tied at the top out of the 6.

Unpopular opinion...I like Speechless 2 over Speechless
Speechless 2 is super fire. Proud of Nas and Hit Boy for this run. Nas blessed us and he really didn’t have to.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhh, this album is fire, lol, for real.

“Superhero Status” the only song I skip when I’m running thru the album, every other song is at least good imo, crazy

I fukk with Superhero Status but yeah somehow this might be my favorite project of the run when all said and done. I don't know. Magic 1 gonna be tough to top. But this one is thoroughly nice. That Blue Bentley, Jodeci Member wave suit him real well at this stage