Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one blows Magic 2 out the water.

At this point, Nastradamas is superior over that album....M2 is easily Nas weakest release, even tho the song with 50 Cent went in.

M3 is a breath of fresh air again, and its on par with KD3 in the lyricism department....These beats here are once again complimenting Nas
No way you think M2 is the weakest release of Nas career :mjlol:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also think when you drop too much and with little to no heads up you run into danger of ppl not bothering to listen

This is what’s happened with Magic 2 and 3. Magic 3 is great but I do see some young folks talking about it sounds the same etc etc which is wild but there’s a thin line between the right formula and repetition.

He absolutely should not drop another album this year. Doesn’t matter if it’s Primo keep it in the clip for later in 2024. You don’t want be like Daz, E-40, Snoop one of these old heads on independence dropping like 5 albums ever year
Nas and the albums sound nothing alike. The people you see that are saying that are haters and they are being dishonest on top of that. Nas will never be any of those people you named. :mjlol:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like cats are severely underating Magic 2.

Motion, Bokeem Woodbine, What This All Really Means, Slow It Down and Pistols On Your Album Cover are just as good as any other songs from the whole run.

I'd add Black Magic and EMG but I know some folks ain't feel those cuts. Personally he only song I skip is the one with 21savage, but I treat that like a bonus cut they just added cause it was already out.

Magic 2 might not be to everyone's tastes but it is far from the bottom of Nas discog.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Motion, Bokeem Woodbine, What This All Really Means, Slow It Down and Pistols On Your Album Cover are just as good as any other songs from the whole run.

I'd add Black Magic and EMG but I know some folks ain't feel those cuts. Personally he only song I skip is the one with 21savage, but I treat that like a bonus cut they just added cause it was already out.

Magic 2 might not be to everyone's tastes but it is far from the bottom of Nas discog.
Bruh I feel the same way you do

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Bu bu but YOU CAN’T FEEL THAT WAY! YOUR JUST TRYING TO SAVE FACE!!!!

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic 2 is getting piled on in these threads cuz of the experimental modern sounds and flows

If the whole album sounded like the last 3 songs, the disdain wouldn’t be what it is
1,000%. I’m going to keep saying that. Nas on modern beats and modern flows just refuses to be accepted by some of the base. :martin:.I can almost guarantee you the songs they don’t like on Magic 2 are abracadabra, black magic, earving Magic Johnson, and the21 song haha.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
To me with M2. I feel Nas and Hit threw M2 out there like "Here, y'all listen to this real quick we got something else coming up real soon!"

(I've said this before in the thread)
I don't mean this in a negative way but M3 doesn't even sound like a Magic album it sounds more like "King's Disease 4"