Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Verse is highly overrated. I get it though, Weezy's delivery and flow is something else on it. But after the auditory sensations of hearing guideline, timeline, pipeline, etc., there isn't much there. Every time I hear the song, the verse becomes less impressive every listen. So while I truly believe that Nas had the better verse, Wayne's verse obviously SOUNDS better.

I agree. Wayne's verse was cool but not overly impressive once you get over he was doing one rhyme scheme the whole song.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was only worried Wayne was gonna do that dumbass mumbling shyt…. glad he gave enough respect to actually spit.. I agree he ain’t say no off the wall lyrical shyt but he floated iconically on it with the god….

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'll never get the Wayne hype, like he's cool from time to time but for years I thought people were being sarcastic GOATING him and putting him in that discussion.

Just not for me, him and TI :yeshrug:

He was cool on this.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
album is cool. its music to drink wine 2 and pay bills. maybe light up a stogey and just chill. nas did it again.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I can’t remember, I just remember they were on a staircase and Raekwon warned him or sumn…then Nas duffed him and he fell down the stairs, 😂, I know he’s Doggie’s homie

LMFAO got me dying :dead:
ayo nas got that arragoant look when he diss u 2 or dont approve; I'd be mad AF if I was looking up from the stair platform and seen it :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was only worried Wayne was gonna do that dumbass mumbling shyt…. glad he gave enough respect to actually spit.. I agree he ain’t say no off the wall lyrical shyt but he floated iconically on it with the god….

Cmon dawg give Wayne some credit...he was even with Jay on Carter 3