Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: That video randomly popped up on my YouTube feed a few months back. Someone should find it and post it cause it was hilarious. Didn’t dude say Nas knocked him down the stairs and when he woke up Nas was gone and Raekwon or somebody was laughing at him?
Yup Nas allegedly punched Karim Bliz.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What songs y'all wanna see videos for? There's so many choices :lupe:

Since everybody loves Never Die and Nas and Wayne have never been in a video together before i’d pick that. Hell I would have that video ready the night of release to help with sales/streams.

Also would Blue Bentley and Jodeci Member are primed for some dope visuals. Pretty Young girl could have a really dope visual as well

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since everybody loves Never Die and Nas and Wayne have never been in a video together before i’d pick that. Hell I would have that video ready the night of release to help with sales/streams.

Also would Blue Bentley and Jodeci Member are primed for some dope visuals. Pretty Young girl could have a really dope visual as well
Sounds like Wayne’s verse came in at the last minute. I think that’s what the engineer said. But yea the Wayne song should be the first single. Then honestly a clean video for blue Bentley.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

‘I was thinking the same thing. Nas and Wayne gotta drop that and the visual for pretty young girl gotta be crazy. That track is nuts…

if not those two, I think another great fun video could be for superhero status…

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Maybe i'm suffering from Nas/Hit-Boy fatigue, but outside of 4 songs (True Story 1&2, Jodeci Member and Japanese Soul Bar) I'm not fukking with this album at all. I wasn't a big fan of Magic 2 either. Just feels like they rushed out these last 2 albums just so they could say they completed 2 trilogies. :manny:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Verse is highly overrated. I get it though, Weezy's delivery and flow is something else on it. But after the auditory sensations of hearing guideline, timeline, pipeline, etc., there isn't much there. Every time I hear the song, the verse becomes less impressive every listen. So while I truly believe that Nas had the better verse, Wayne's verse obviously SOUNDS better.

I dislike Wayne voice so much that no matter how good a verse of him can be I can never fully appreciate it

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: That video randomly popped up on my YouTube feed a few months back. Someone should find it and post it cause it was hilarious. Didn’t dude say Nas knocked him down the stairs and when he woke up Nas was gone and Raekwon or somebody was laughing at him?
You gotta be doing something wrong to have Nas of all people swing on you. Lol.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I re listened to magic 2,on paper none of the songs except maybe one are skippable,however maybe only 2 songs might make a top 20 songs from this entire run...like the songs are good but not many great one that u wanna replay over and over.