Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just reading comments on YouTube and Wayne stans going crazy over his verse talking he killed Nas

Thought Wayne did a great verse but I think sometimes I forget the level of some fans when dough like Tae Kwon and eating like Zion got people going crazy.

Same goes for rhyme schemes. People going crazy that he kept in a fairly basic rhyme scheme the whole verse. While Nas to me more impressive finding different pockets and rhyme schemes.

But salute to Wayne. Along with Nobody and Full circle, probably the top 3 collabs of the 6 albums

I’ve seen people going crazy over Wayne’s verse too and to be honest I don’t think Wayne absolutely handled Nas but he had the better verse.

But really who cares? Nobody worth they’re salt is going to act like Nas himself doesn’t have a reputation for stealing entire albums with ONE verse (Live At The Barbecue, Verbal Intercourse, Fast Life) Wayne definitely didn’t steal the entire album. Its a great verse amongst 15 SONGS on which Nas is front and center the star.

Now if we want to talk about a guest verse on a Nas album almost stealing the show Lauryn Hill on Nobody was a hair raising moment.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps