Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Nas has worked with others than Premo the thing is this I would love if he was a productive with other producers this past 3 years the way he was with Hitboy.
Stop crying. You are insane of you can judge Nas fandom or appreciation by your insane illogical standards such as saying anything that is not pure worship of what he releases and who is making his beats.

Don't talk about the fans talk about the actual music.
That’s what you need to do “stop crying” and enjoy the music. No one is asking for your “worship” bc truthfully no one takes you serious as a fan anyway.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
That’s what you need to do “stop crying” and enjoy the music. No one is asking for your “worship” bc truthfully no one takes you serious as a fan anyway.
Don't judge my fandom. Judge and appreciate Nas music instead.

Asicz

Daps
Matter fact the way things are looking in here, lemme find those old KD album review threads I had...

Asicz

Daps
Awful ass take.. man, yall are truly the worse fans. I see why other people say it.

Ridiculous
How come you can not debate the facts of what he said about Hitboy beats.
You changed it to Nas fandom.

Asicz

Daps
Your discussion is empty bc the shyt your dicussing has nothing to do with KD3.
Yo chill with the low vibration posting. Everyone here is discussing the the past 3 Nas albums as it relates to KD3 which has been unheard so far.

If y'all aren't careful and keep this bullshyt up thecoli is gonna get overtaken by Reddit for quality Rap discussion.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's something pleasant but ultimately hollow about Hitboy's beats.

There's nothing he does that I hear and think it's trash but he rarely comes with something that feels truly inspired. Especially the stuff he gives Nas.

On paper it's the kind of beats I want to hear Nas on but his shyt is bland and lacks flavor.
I don't like when he tries to do loopy, lofi shyt like ALC or Madlib. When the beats are higher energy with those fat basslines he does so well, I like it. Sometimes it seems like he's trying to do everything, but he's really good at what he's good at IMO.

KD2 was a massive improvement in terms of production, from KD1