Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all got all the ideas and opinions about what Nas needs, who he should have executive produce his albums and the sound of Hitboy beats that it’s downright exhausting.

Why do y’all feel y’all need to dictate Nas’ art? Why can’t y’all just enjoy the process and output without all the extra bullshyt?

I see why Nas Is less likely to engage with his so call fans bc if y’all would say the shyt y’all say to him in these comments he would be insulted and applaud by your blatant disrespect. & audacity. What the fuk?!

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Lol.. he just put out a song with Preme that nobody cared about. Wish yall would give this up
Stop your fukking laughing. Wave Gods ft ASAP Rocky, DJ Premier was produced by Hitboy.

But Nas has worked with others than Premo the thing is this I would love if he was a productive with other producers this past 3 years the way he was with Hitboy.

Asicz

Daps
What are the dynamics of Nas current contract how many albums does he owe now and sense he started the contract?

Asicz

Daps
Y’all got all the ideas and opinions about what Nas needs, who he should have executive produce his albums and the sound of Hitboy beats that it’s downright exhausting.

Why do y’all feel y’all need to dictate Nas’ art? Why can’t y’all just enjoy the process and output without all the extra bullshyt?

I see why Nas Is less likely to engage with his so call fans bc if y’all would say the shyt y’all say to him in these comments he would be insulted and applaud by your blatant disrespect. & audacity. What the fuk?!
Stop crying. You are insane of you can judge Nas fandom or appreciation by your insane illogical standards such as saying anything that is not pure worship of what he releases and who is making his beats.

Don't talk about the fans talk about the actual music.

Asicz

Daps
Y'all see when they can't defend the music, they start talking about "fake fandom" fake news

Last edited:

Asicz

Daps
These arent Nas fans bro.. cant be.
This pathetic statement doesn't work. I am a life long Nas fan and have a 8 year prolific Nas thread making that are among the most in depth and informational.

Search query @Asicz and Nas and select threads

Asicz

Daps
So you're not even aware of that track then.

Ha I think I slept on this project but anyway.

The mention of Premo is just a short hand way of saying some of Nas fans want production with anyone other than Hitboy.
We want Nas collabs with Nas past producers or producers similar lanes, or anything other than the more synthetic sounding Hitboy beats.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This pathetic statement doesn't work. I am a life long Nas fan and have a 8 year prolific Nas thread making that are among the most in depth and informational.

Search query @Asicz and Nas and select threads

Nas is an independent artist.. just go somewhere else and talk music. U clearly too out of touch for this thread.