Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol no disrespect 'cause I fukk with you as a poster, I'm talking SOHH days and all that but this take right here ain't it, chief.

If I can log in to check my inbox and pay some bills (spotify subscription included) and get some work done sitting at the desk, either at the crib or at the office, then I can put earbuds in and listen to Magic or Its Almost Dry at the same time. I play it in the whip commuting back and forth to the crib too. It's nothing.

And I'm married too. It's not that I'm focused on entertainment 24/7, but I need my joints bruh.
This music is a part of me.

You too can live like this by implementing proper time management.

:lolbron:

Ps: I'm gonna let that mature things that adults are into comment slide.

Peace, King.
i haven't read yall exchange but i saw the bolded and had to comment. i saw breh's post to you and agree, what you just replied with aint really sitting with and listening to music, it's not absorbing it. when i play music in the car, it's a bunch of interrupted short trips, i'm not really listening as my mind is distracted with paying attention to the road. i don't have time in my day to sit with earphones in for an hour and just deeply listen to songs. everything is a cursory/passive listen outside of the shyt that's a real priority.

in HS, college, my early 20's....i could lay on my bed for hours playing solitaire or some other bullshyt just to really sit with and absorb an album, shyt aint the same as a real adult with work, a relationship and kid

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't read yall exchange but i saw the bolded and had to comment. i saw breh's post to you and agree, what you just replied with aint really sitting with and listening to music, it's not absorbing it. when i play music in the car, it's a bunch of interrupted short trips, i'm not really listening as my mind is distracted with paying attention to the road. i don't have time in my day to sit with earphones in for an hour and just deeply listen to songs. everything is a cursory/passive listen outside of the shyt that's a real priority.

in HS, college, my early 20's....i could lay on my bed for hours playing solitaire or some other bullshyt just to really sit with and absorb an album, shyt aint the same as a real adult with work, a relationship and kid
Facts

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Magic was more encouraging than KD 1 and 2 to me.

And yes I am the prototypical Nas fan y'all have been referring to that still wants him to exclusively do and album with Pete Rock Premo ,NO ID etc lol