Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
D’Angelo was supposed to be on It Was Written but didn’t make the sessions. I wonder what him and Nas would’ve cooked up at the time.

They got two more in the chamber after this so you should probably just exit stage left.
They announced 2 more after? :ohhh::gladbron:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if we get a Lost Tapes 3 next year? He was supposed to have one with all features on it if I'm not mistaken.
He got a whole album worth of music with Swiss, Havoc (Columbia days), and probably got some more stuff from RZA while they were touring.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wonder if we get a Lost Tapes 3 next year? He was supposed to have one with all features on it if I'm not mistaken.
He got a whole album worth of music with Swiss, Havoc (Columbia days), and probably got some more stuff from RZA while they were touring.

He’s said those Columbia songs are staying in the vault. I doubt we ever hear them

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, I’d rather see Nas feature younger artists. I fukk with the Wu heavy, but if I’m honest, when was the last time Raekwon dropped something fire? shyt, when was the last time Jay dropped something fire that wasn’t over hyped because of who he is.

Nas is one of a handful of 90s rapper who has anything to say.

A Nas/Drake track would be lit.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
At this point, I’d rather see Nas feature younger artists. I fukk with the Wu heavy, but if I’m honest, when was the last time Raekwon dropped something fire? shyt, when was the last time Jay dropped something fire that wasn’t over hyped because of who he is.

Rae's last album had some joints that went:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the exactly the frame of mind I’m on. Nas sounds great with the younger artist and modern production. The younger YouTubers that review Nas music, rock with him. Hit Boy has helped sonically put Nas in a different space.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
It will probably be a mix of older and younger artists like on the first two installments.

Old school : The Firm - Eminem - Lauryn Hill - EPMD - Charlie Wilson

Current /new school : Lil Durk - Big Sean - Don Toliver - Anderson Paak - Asap Ferg - Fivio Foreign - YG - A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Blxst

I have a feeling Hov is gonna be on KD3 no clue about the rest. Maybe they run it back with Charlie Wilson too.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will probably be a mix of older and younger artists like on the first two installments.

Old school : The Firm - Eminem - Lauryn Hill - EPMD - Charlie Wilson

Current /new school : Lil Durk - Big Sean - Don Toliver - Anderson Paak - Asap Ferg - Fivio Foreign - YG - A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Blxst

I have a feeling Hov is gonna be on KD3 no clue about the rest. Maybe they run it back with Charlie Wilson too.
I’m honestly feeling like we will get a Sade feature. I don’t know why, but that has been stuck in my head lately. For some reason I feel like we will get a Rihanna feature too, not sure why I think that.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D’Angelo was supposed to be on It Was Written but didn’t make the sessions. I wonder what him and Nas would’ve cooked up at the time.

They got two more in the chamber after this so you should probably just exit stage left.

my g, you can’t just randomly pop in that two more In the chamber shyt… where you hear this from? Don’t get me hyped for no reason

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
btw

met up with some old friends this weekend, they're all Nas fans, 0/3 knew about Magic and were mad they didn't know about it's existence

even said Nas was their most played on Spotify and it never popped up, I suppose they could've been lying about that, but I doubt it

Spotify/algorithms are ruining music imo