Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t like replace me I don’t want to even hear an opinion on any other black music lol, Replace Me is one of the best singles from a mainstream rapper in years, it really should have been bigger it’s a song ladies would love, it just never had the reach.

Bro it’s not that serious 😂 no one has to like that song.

It’s nothing but a cover of Ella Mai’s Trip with rap verses and I’m sure most women if they heard it knew that. Trip was a hit and amazing song.

It was the worst song on the album and KD1 was still great though

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don’t like replace me I don’t want to even hear an opinion on any other black music lol, Replace Me is one of the best singles from a mainstream rapper in years, it really should have been bigger it’s a song ladies would love, it just never had the reach.
If Drake was on Replace Me that song would've went thru the roof.. The bounce in that beat was special.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro it’s not that serious 😂 no one has to like that song.

It’s nothing but a cover of Ella Mai’s Trip with rap verses and I’m sure most women if they heard it knew that. Trip was a hit and amazing song.

It was the worst song on the album and KD1 was still great though
Replace me is fire foh that beat is crazy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
2022 has actually been a really busy year for hip hop

look who dropped this year:

Kendrick
Cole
Push
Future
Lupe
Gibbs
JID
Benny
Black Thought
Game
Joey Badass
Roc Marc
Black Star
Lloyd Banks
Gunna
Boldy
Saba
Vince Staples
Cormega
Denzel Curry
Conway
Currency

and many more I'm sure

their buzz came and went, but none of their shyt stuck

now all eyes on Nas the Don

true king shyt
Roc Marci shyt def stuck im still bumpin it.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m cool with whoever Nas & Hitboy decide to feature, but I’m also rooting for Silk Sonic and Stevie Wonder to pop up as features.
Exactly how I feel as a Nas fan. I root for him to work with who he feels like at the time.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is fire. If Nas fans heavily pushed it, I think it could have been way bigger. Nas and team probably could have pushed that one a little stronger too.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Features that I want that he hasn't done before as far as I know. D'Angelo, Kendrick, Drake, LL.

Maybe he shouldn't do any features.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Features that I want that he hasn't done before as far as I know. D'Angelo, Kendrick, Drake, LL.

Maybe he shouldn't do any features.

D’Angelo was supposed to be on It Was Written but didn’t make the sessions. I wonder what him and Nas would’ve cooked up at the time.

this better be the last nas hitboy album

They got two more in the chamber after this so you should probably just exit stage left.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I noticed over the years Nas really was never a feature heavy artist on his albums. During the KD series he has added more features on his albums but he has always been a solo artist.

His whole career, he stayed away from features. But now, he thinks it's the time to embrace new leaders.