Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Nas just does his own thing, if he was chasing sales and clout he would have already had a song with one of the biggest young rappers aroundKodak) who has practically been begging to jump on a song with Nas. Let alone the likes of Drake Cole Kendrick who would jump at a Nas feature, if he really wanted to push, he could make him a few east moves that would bring him more visibility, clout attention and in turn sales and streams, but he doesn’t.

This is also what adds to his mystique all throughout his career, he has avoided or missed out on certain moments that would have help supplement his rise in superstardom, for example something as simple as not being on Lauryn Hills Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, when he should have been, all his career he has just done him and not necessarily make the obvious move.
Nas could definitely get any feature from any rapper and singer.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m excited about KDIII but as a fan from day 1, coppin Illmatic after reading the 5 Mic Source review, I have just one concern. I think the album will be crazy and surpass our expectations. Magic has assured me of that. I’m just afraid that after this, he is going to take off for a long time. A feature here or there, a leak of some old shyt but I think he is going to step back again. I doubt if he continues to record at this remarkable pace. Supposedly, LT3 is still owed to us but I just don’t know what to think after KDIII.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had a mortgage it won’t. It feels like it’s due again too soon. Even MCU movies I’ll put into perspective of mortgage payments. 2023? Damn, that’s quick. Only 3 mortgage payments from now!
Hahah yea I’ve got rent so yea that is a good point

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m excited about KDIII but as a fan from day 1, coppin Illmatic after reading the 5 Mic Source review, I have just one concern. I think the album will be crazy and surpass our expectations. Magic has assured me of that. I’m just afraid that after this, he is going to take off for a long time. A feature here or there, a leak of some old shyt but I think he is going to step back again. I doubt if he continues to record at this remarkable pace. Supposedly, LT3 is still owed to us but I just don’t know what to think after KDIII.

He deserves a break if he wants one.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
so what are the expectation as far where KD3 will fall into his catalogue? Top 5? top 10?11-15?:patrice:. For me I think it'll be somewhere between 5-8 which is insane:dead:. You might end up pushing an album like God Son outside his top 8:damn:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
so what are the expectation as far where KD3 will fall into his catalogue? Top 5? top 10?11-15?:patrice:. For me I think it'll be somewhere between 5-8 which is insane:dead:. You might end up pushing an album like God Son outside his top 8:damn:

more kd than god's son (i don't count lost tapes)

illmatic
it was written
stillmatic
magic
king's disease 2
god's son
life is good
i am
king's disease
street's disciple
hip hop is dead
untitled
nastradamus
nasir

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s so hard to pick a top 5 from Esco. Illmatic, it was written, stillmatic, life is good, lost tapes, Magic, kings disease 1, kings disease 2, untitled, distant relatives, I am, gods son. That 12 albums is deep of my favorites from him. And on top of that, the albums I didn’t name aren’t terrible in my opinion, just his weaker ones.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
If there's features on this, I just hope theyre not wack......I don't wanna year YG, Big Sean, Kodak, Drake or any of them other new school wack commercial nikkas on this.

Nas did good with the features on KD2......brought EPMD outta the woodwork.....got Lauryn back, also Eminem. But he did have Durk on KD1 sooo....

Hoping for another Firm collab on KD3.....or since he just toured with Wu hopefully he got up with some of the Wu members and did a track. Would be dope to hear a collab with him, Ghost, Rae, Meth, or maybe Inspectah deck.