Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I clicked and she was referring to the the Barbz and I closed it. Sorry, but I'm good.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She say anything else or was it the same ole complaining?

Basically she talked about how streaming works and how media always shyts on Nas and never talks about the good stuff (she specifically mentioned how the NY State Of Mind Tour was sold out on all dates but the media only focused on the first show where Wu-Tang didn’t bring their A Game)

She also said that Distant Relatives was one her favorite albums of all time and she asked people in the chat what they thought of the album and what Nas and Damien would talk about on a hypothetical follow up

She also said that everyone should ignore anybody who trashes Hit-Boy’s production and that Hit-Boy brings the best out of Nas.

This one was more conversational. She didn’t do whole lot of talking about KD3 only that she felt true fans would like it and that there’s something for everyone on it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Says that Nas has one of the only fanbases that still buys physical copies. Says Nas “Pure” album sales are consistently better than many major artists.

Says that if Nas core fanbase understood how to stream properly that Nas could consistently sell 100K.

Says that artists bigger than Nas struggle to sell pure albums but the reason they chart higher is because their streams are in the millions.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says that Nas has one of the only fanbases that still buys physical copies. Says Nas “Pure” album sales are consistently better than many major artists.

Says that if Nas core fanbase understood how to stream properly that Nas could consistently sell 100K.

Says that artists bigger than Nas struggle to sell pure albums but the reason they chart higher is because their streams are in the millions.
Sometimes people take things too personal and attack the messenger instead of taking the time to understand what’s being said.