Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
That guy Mike asked him to elaborate on what he’s heard about the sound of KD3 from the source and that mfer started rambling about other shyt and they never came back to the question :beli:

The parts I saw was disappointing imo. Thought they would be speculating about the direction of the album, features, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That guy Mike asked him to elaborate on what he’s heard about the sound of KD3 from the source and that mfer started rambling about other shyt and they never came back to the question :beli:

I think he’s going to comeback to it. But Coop’s “source” is Nasfanclub from Twitter. The same chick we’ve been talking about for the past few months. I HIGHLY doubt she told him anything specific or concrete about the album

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think he’s going to comeback to it. But Coop’s “source” is Nasfanclub from Twitter. The same chick we’ve been talking about for the past few months. I HIGHLY doubt she told him anything specific or concrete about the album
Yea I know thats his plug I just dont know why he started going off on a tangent about irrelevant shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:ohhh:Coop said Magic was made in a week :wow:

I know Nas is the GOAT but i don’t think it was STARTED and finished within a week. Hit-Boy said himself they started in August right after KD2 dropped and he posted a video of Nas reacting to the Speechless beat for the first time and said it was in August

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I love Coop and Mike, but right now all they're talking about is album sales

that's most boring topic in hip-hop to me, I never understood the obsession with sales #s
I tuned in, out of curiosity a few minutes ago and immediately got hit with this weird argument that the fans need to support because the label is on his back, they needed to recoup etc. This chick, who is obviously "the source," should be fired. Straight up. There's not an artist on the planet who has an "insider" out here talking shyt about fans, talking shyt about producers, talking shyt about industry shyt....this is insane. And as someone who used to work in "the industry" I'm baffled.

This dude is claiming Nas' album sales are being "played with" and it's a conspiracy, based on the source. What the fukk? This is unhinged shyt.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tuned in, out of curiosity a few minutes ago and immediately got hit with this weird argument that the fans need to support because the label is on his back, they needed to recoup etc. This chick, who is obviously "the source," should be fired. Straight up. There's not an artist on the planet who has an "insider" out here talking shyt about fans, talking shyt about producers, talking shyt about industry shyt....this is insane. And as someone who used to work in "the industry" I'm baffled.

This dude is claiming Nas' album sales are being "played with" and it's a conspiracy, based on the source. What the fukk? This is unhinged shyt.
I agree dog. The more I hear her talk I think she's going too far. It feels like her job is to make Nas a bigger presence on Social Media and she doesn't know how to so she blames it on his fans instead. This is a person who's job might be up in the air because of her lack of results. That's why she's coming across as unhinged. She's feeling the heat lol

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had EPMD on the last one

pretty ignorant comment from you and the other 16 dummies who dapped this
You gotta relax. I was responding to somebody saying that we don’t need a drake feature and instead we need a Rakim or MC Shan feature. That is not a logical statement by that person. Ain’t no disrespect but I’ll take a Drake feature over and MC Shan or Rakim feature in 2022. I can’t believe I have to say that in 2022.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Coop and Mike, but right now all they're talking about is album sales

that's most boring topic in hip-hop to me, I never understood the obsession with sales #s
You aren’t concerned about the sales because you aren’t the artist.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I agree dog. The more I hear her talk I think she's going too far. It feels like her job is to make Nas a bigger presence on Social Media and she doesn't know how to so she blames it on his fans instead. This is a person who's job might be up in the air because of her lack of results. That's why she's coming across as unhinged. She's feeling the heat lol
Ole girl on Spaces right now talking about she’s not doing anymore Spaces lol