Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Remember when the Black Album was about to come out and Jay released that first promo picture that had the names of super producers listed? Trackmasters were on there, and I always found that hilarious because nearly a decade after IWW they were still relevant and poised to work with Jay (again). But people want you to believe they were trash or made wack beats in 1996 when it was Nas. BTW don't remember people hating on them when they worked with LL. Don't remember hate when they worked with 50, including on two of his most important dope tracks (Ghetto Quran and How To Rob). Don't remember hate when they did two of the best posthumous Pac tracks either (Until the End of Time, Letter To My Newborn)....

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pitchfork and Rolling Stone already got the negative reviews done. Just gotta insert the names of the songs that apply

Rolling Stone hasn’t reviewed a Nas album since KD1. I think the amount of fans who shytted on their TERRIBLY written review made them just say “fukk it” and fall back.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Remember when the Black Album was about to come out and Jay released that first promo picture that had the names of super producers listed? Trackmasters were on there, and I always found that hilarious because nearly a decade after IWW they were still relevant and poised to work with Jay (again). But people want you to believe they were trash or made wack beats in 1996 when it was Nas. BTW don't remember people hating on them when they worked with LL. Don't remember hate when they worked with 50, including on two of his most important dope tracks (Ghetto Quran and How To Rob). Don't remember hate when they did two of the best posthumous Pac tracks either (Until the End of Time, Letter To My Newborn)....

:manny:

they got so much heat. and the production for nas was kinda gritty too