Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is 95% of it is love but the haters seem to rule the narrative bc we fans give it life.
Then the same conversations about Nas & AZ, Nas & Prem, Nas & Havoc, Nas & Alc, Nas & Pete, Nas & MC Shan is so outdated and tiresome at this point.
Can we just discuss the topic at hand. KD 3 is weeks away. Who will be featured, what will the topics be, what will it sound like, and most important HITBOY & NAS chemistry is so necessary and real is there a possibility that they will continue working together or will this be the end? So many questions that are present & forward thinking about this album but yet people continue to debate the same old narrative.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is 95% of it is love but the haters seem to rule the narrative bc we fans give it life.
Then the same conversations about Nas & AZ, Nas & Prem, Nas & Havoc, Nas & Alc, Nas & Pete, Nas & MC Shan is so outdated and tiresome at this point.
Can we just discuss the topic at hand. KD 3 is weeks away. Who will be featured, what will the topics be, what will it sound like, and most important HITBOY & NAS chemistry is so necessary and real is there a possibility that they will continue working together or will this be the end? So many questions that are present & forward thinking about this album but yet people continue to debate the same old narrative.
I know you have heard the album. What are you most proud about with this album personally? Obviously I know you can’t share much, but I would love your perspective.