Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rakim is still sharp:ufdup:, this forum embarrasses itself more by the day:mjcry:
Got respect for both especially Rakim. I'm bummed we haven't gotten a real Rakim album in ages. Also bummed at how odd the older rappers move. There's always some bum ass producer - often a white guy - who manages to get legends to do an album and it turns out bad. With bad album covers/art, bad beats, etc. You'd think Rakim could easily call up Large Professor or just about any established 80s/90s producer and say hey lets do an album and tour together. Same with G Rap, who did an album with that weirdo Necro a few years ago.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: :mjlol: weirdo shyt I don't get it I've never seen an MC have a certain segment of "fans" like this. I could see if the music was trash, but it obviously isn't. Nas got a lot of weird so called "fans". When the music doesn't recapture the sound, they want its trash to them :pachaha:

The Hate Nas brigade has formed these fans minds that his beats aren't knocking post Illmatic

We actually have Nas fans that think he should work with a man that sued him in Pete Rock, 9th Wonder that dissed his personal album dedicated to his just had passed Mom in GodSon, and work with a Lupe that dissed him plenty times during his podcast with Royce. And fukk J Cole too. Nas fans are stupid AF

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
i've said it before.. Nas is one of the few artists in hip hop that sits between the mainstream and the underground in terms of what his fanbase is. He's a mainstream artist but because of his MC skills he has a following with underground, backpackers whatever you want to call them too. Most always want to see him working with underground producers like their other favourite artists but they all forget Nas although not as big as he was 20 years ago is a mainstream artist and therefore works, collaborates/ gets beats from mainstream artists more often than not.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
y'all going back n forth with an eminem stan about quality music is laughable. leave that boy alone. he got all these criticisms and back handed compliments for Nas but let this be about Marshall and he would be dikk eating all that horrible music :laff:
:laff:

We didn't forget about that lox/public enemy thread:sas2:. Trying to front like you know shyt and couldn't even place a well known Public Enemy record. You've been a clown on here.

I've forgotten more music than you've heard in your life. I'd bet anything on that. C'mon across that Windsor Tunnel/Ambassador Bridge if you want to find out Canada Dry.:ufdup:

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
we thinking Friday for a single or is that too much of a lead time. i have no idea these days what a typical day for a single is leading up to an album

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we thinking Friday for a single or is that too much of a lead time. i have no idea these days what a typical day for a single is leading up to an album
I would think maybe next week. With a single if we get one. But then again I’ve been wrong before.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:laff:

We didn't forget about that lox/public enemy thread:sas2:. Trying to front like you know shyt and couldn't even place a well known Public Enemy record. You've been a clown on here.

I've forgotten more music than you've heard in your life. I'd bet anything on that. C'mon across that Windsor Tunnel/Ambassador Bridge if you want to find out Canada Dry.:ufdup:
i didn't forget that shyt beat either and nikkaz plus you cac pretending that was a worthy single to follow up to the hype the lox had from verzuz. all that shyt you talking about not placing this or that is :duck:

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've said it before.. Nas is one of the few artists in hip hop that sits between the mainstream and the underground in terms of what his fanbase is. He's a mainstream artist but because of his MC skills he has a following with underground, backpackers whatever you want to call them too. Most always want to see him working with underground producers like their other favourite artists but they all forget Nas although not as big as he was 20 years ago is a mainstream artist and therefore works, collaborates/ gets beats from mainstream artists more often than not.
You are right he definitely falls dead in the middle of mainstream and underground. Those boom bap only Nas fans drive me insane though.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hate Nas brigade has formed these fans minds that his beats aren't knocking post Illmatic

We actually have Nas fans that think he should work with a man that sued him in Pete Rock, 9th Wonder that dissed his personal album dedicated to his just had passed Mom in GodSon, and work with a Lupe that dissed him plenty times during his podcast with Royce. And fukk J Cole too. Nas fans are stupid AF

Damn Nas enemies start off as stans until his something in his introvert nature does something that they take as disrespect.