Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t think Nas & Rakim fukk with each other like THAT to be honest. There’s obviously mutual respect there but Rakim has said some suspect shyt regarding Nas since UBR dropped (he flip flops consistently about his feelings regarding that song) and Nas has pretty much said he’s better than Rakim (check Reach Out on Life Is Good) so there’s weird energy there. I doubt the two of them ever do real song together.
Yet they've been on actual tracks together where God has bested Jesus :umad:.

Nas hasn't done enough to overtake Ra as the goat, never will. No Nas without Rakim

Still can't wait for KD3 tho:blessed::blessed:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don’t think Nas & Rakim fukk with each other like THAT to be honest. There’s obviously mutual respect there but Rakim has said some suspect shyt regarding Nas since UBR dropped (he flip flops consistently about his feelings regarding that song) and Nas has pretty much said he’s better than Rakim (check Reach Out on Life Is Good) so there’s weird energy there. I doubt the two of them ever do real song together.

Yeah, I could definitely see them not doing a song together because of personal issues. I know Rakim talked about Nas positively on Crook's Corner two years ago, but like you said, there's a weird energy there.

I just don't like the insinuation that nobody would want to hear Rakim rap in 2022, like he's Kurtis Blow or someone like that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fam I don’t want to hear Nas and Rakim in 2022 over a hit boy beat. I’m sorry.99% of the population would agree.
y'all going back n forth with an eminem stan about quality music is laughable. leave that boy alone. he got all these criticisms and back handed compliments for Nas but let this be about Marshall and he would be dikk eating all that horrible music :laff:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I could definitely see them not doing a song together because of personal issues. I know Rakim talked about Nas positively on Crook's Corner two years ago, but like you said, there's a weird energy there.

I just don't like the insinuation that nobody would want to hear Rakim rap in 2022, like he's Kurtis Blow or someone like that.
Nah they wouldn't
No disrespect to Rakim. But back to conversation about Kings Disease 3. It’s Nas album not Rakims. We can discuss the legend Rakim in another thread.