Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
MC Shan and Rakim???? In 2022 fam stop it :camby:

We all know what the problem with "EPMD 2" was, and it wasn't EPMD.

Rakim has a dope verse on Busta Rhymes' album two years ago. To get him on a song with Nas would be amazing. Two of the greatest rappers to ever exist at the same time.

I don't know about Shan, though, but I haven't heard anything from him recently so that's open to interpretation.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both King’s Disease albums were underwhelming for me :beli:
M
We all know what the problem with "EPMD 2" was, and it wasn't EPMD.

Rakim has a dope verse on Busta Rhymes' album two years ago. To get him on a song with Nas would be amazing. Two of the greatest rappers to ever exist at the same time.

I don't know about Shan, though, but I haven't heard anything from him recently so that's open to interpretation.
maybe on an album outside of the KD series I would agree. With a different producer. Hit Boy and Nas are going for something much bigger in 2022.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
M

maybe on an album outside of the KD series I would agree. With a different producer. Hit Boy and Nas are going for something much bigger in 2022.

What does that really mean, though? Rakim isn't some no-name rapper, he literally changed the way people rhymed. If Nas didn't exist, he would be the GOAT. And he hasn't lost his skills at all as the feature on Busta's album and the Black Messiah track shows. Just because Rakim hasn't been that active past his prime, doesn't mean he no longer belongs. If he was trash now, I would understand, but he can release an album on Friday and still show everyone why he was considered the GOAT at one point.

Nas got EPMD on a track on the KD series with Hit Boy and they killed it. You really don't think Rakim can do the same thing? That him and Nas on the same track isn't a huge moment for hip hop?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What does that really mean, though? Rakim isn't some no-name rapper, he literally changed the way people rhymed. If Nas didn't exist, he would be the GOAT. And he hasn't lost his skills at all as the feature on Busta's album and the Black Messiah track shows. Just because Rakim hasn't been that active past his prime, doesn't mean he no longer belongs. If he was trash now, I would understand, but he can release an album on Friday and still show everyone why he was considered the GOAT at one point.

Nas got EPMD on a track on the KD series with Hit Boy and they killed it. You really don't think Rakim can do the same thing? That him and Nas on the same track isn't a huge moment for hip hop?
not on KD3 :camby:

deeman

All Star
Daps
Yall kill me ..kd kd 2 were both heat...lik durk big sean n asap tracks are heat n what yall complaining bout..foh they slap in todays era of music
Im glad Nas doesn't listen to his fans like that. nikkas still talking about ghost, rae, dj premier and all these other old head rappers, im cool on that. Maybe because im 31 and from the south but I love his collabs with the younger artist.

As far as collabs I would love to see Kendrick, cole, kodak for sure. Regardless of who is on the album I trust nas and hitboys track record.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
What six songs? :patrice:
You mean the world to me
Store run
Moments
Meet joe black
Wu for the children
Full circle ( just cuz the firm back tho)
Dedicated

That Swizz song where he say Judy ass was enormous is up there tooo but technically not his album.

Last edited: