Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I bugging or did someone say that hope to see a feature with brandy? :gucci:

yo I love the anticipation build on this board and then when it drops, we be live…. Be loving to read ya predictions. shyt be having me hyped and I’m all for a jay feature and want jadakiss too. somebody ask hit to see if he hints at a jada. Props to all ya. I don’t txt and drive but I damn sure was coli and driving to this thread hyped. 1111

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Those 2 of the most popular songs off that album numbers wise.

Sure, but thats because they feature mainstream artists. And, the most popular songs, arent always the best songs.

Nas could make a song with Rihanna and have it be one of the most popular songs in his catalog, but I would still prefer Nas to rap with Rome Streetz and Ransom.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Am I bugging or did someone say that hope to see a feature with brandy? :gucci:

yo I love the anticipation build on this board and then when it drops, we be live…. Be loving to read ya predictions. shyt be having me hyped and I’m all for a jay feature and want jadakiss too. somebody ask hit to see if he hints at a jada. Props to all ya. I don’t txt and drive but I damn sure was coli and driving to this thread hyped. 1111
Never thought about it but I would take a feature with Brandy for some reason :ahh:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, but thats because they feature mainstream artists. And, the most popular songs, arent always the best songs.

Nas could make a song with Rihanna and have it be one of the most popular songs in his catalog, but I would still prefer Nas to rap with Rome Streetz and Ransom.
Back in 1996 I would agree with you

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I thought like maybe 6 songs out of nas last 4 projects were decent. N ima huge fukkin nas fan. I have his verses tatted on my arm.

Sometimes I look up here and see the hype and wish I felt it :mjcry:
Maybe it’s just not your style of hip hop that Nas is doing currently. It’s still hip hop but it sounds like today. Maybe you will like KD3.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70b72a79b9795c3cc7f7b14b780821ef.gif